LOST fans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:49:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  LOST fans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LOST fans  (Read 21891 times)
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« on: January 12, 2006, 08:20:21 PM »

We start season two in a couple of weeks-I can't wait. Then I might actually be able to read this thread.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 10:42:54 PM »

well we've started season two here but I still can't read what any of you are saying. We've just had the episode after the 'tailies' episode.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 09:56:06 AM »

I have never seen an episode from start to finish. Shocked

Then again, ever since ABC took off NYPD Blue, they haven't had a show that I was really interested in watching.

Jericho's been looking pretty good every since I saw that they blew up atlanta and San Diego Wink
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 11:24:13 PM »

Jericho's been looking pretty good every since I saw that they blew up atlanta and San Diego Wink

What is that even about anyway?  I heard it was good, but it's kind of too late to get into it now, probably--I'll have no idea what's going on.

It's only three episodes in (Channel ten ROCKS for showing it the same day as in the US, we are usually two or three weeks behind).

Ep. 1:
Basically, people in Jericho, Kansas, saw a big mushroom cloud out west, around about Denver. They soon discover it has been blown up just as the President was giving an important speech about America fighting on during this period of adversity or whatever. People have no idea what's going on; the power is out and there is no news. The main character had popped into town to get some money before heading back to San Diego where he dissapeared to six years ago. The Townspeople realise that the schoolbus was taking the kids on a field trip and they have to find the bus. They also discover a load of prisoners was being transported but now they've escaped. The main character is injured, sitting in his stereotypical black mustang. Two kids come up to him and ask for help, so he goes to the bus, saves a girl who is suffocating, and drives thenm back into town to the glory of his family. His dad is the mayor in the middle of an ugly re-election campaign. They later find out that Atlanta has been bombed too, whilst the mysterious token black guy hides a radio communique from the others saying San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia and a tonne of other places have been destroyed.

I'll do episodes two and three later.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 09:14:15 PM »

you can also watch Jericho online at www.cbs.com in the flash part, scroll over 'new dramas' then the picture on the right of the younger guy.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 04:42:28 AM »

Amazing last two minutes!

------SPOILER WARNING!------------

I've always said that they should mention things from the outside world. I imagined that since most of the passengers were Americans that they'd at least bring up who they thought won the Presidential election but the way they did it was amazing along with Reeve's death and the Sox win!

I never really understood that. A Nigerrian, a Frog, a Pom, a couple of Koreans, a fake Canadian, a Scot and one Aussie. On a flight from sydney to los angeles, you'd expect about 70% US, 20% Aussie and 10% other. Certainly more then one (and two halves-walter and the baby) Australians.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies