Will Erik Paulsen lose to Dean Phillips? (MN-03) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 12:04:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Will Erik Paulsen lose to Dean Phillips? (MN-03) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Erik Paulsen lose to Dean Phillips? (MN-03)  (Read 2098 times)
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« on: November 20, 2017, 08:34:30 PM »

Probably.  A lot can change in a year, but I doubt things will get better for Republicans.  The district barely voted for Trump, and is trending (albeit slowly) Democratic like the rest of the Minneapolis-St. Paul suburbs.  Lean D.

Hillary won MN-3 by 50.8% to 41.4%.    It was a nine point D win.

Who the heck did the other nearly 8% vote for? That's a huge third party vote for this last election.

EDIT: I think I just answered my own question by discovering that nearly that same percentage voted Statewide for Johnson, Stein, plus other third parties end nearly 1% of the vote as write-ins. Surprisingly High.

Eh, not really. Minnesota has a strong third party streak. Independence Party candidates alone frequently score more than 5%, so if a Libertarian was also running...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies