Marijuana Legalization May Be Unstoppable (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:13:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Marijuana Legalization May Be Unstoppable (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marijuana Legalization May Be Unstoppable  (Read 6725 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:20:41 AM »

I hope not.  I am dead-set against legalizing marijuana, especially because I lost a cousin from a heroin addiction.

I won't pretend to be sorry about your loss, but I assume it was hard. With this fake sentimentality out of the way, I would like to inform you that what I quoted makes absolutely no sense to most everyone who just read it. Are you really comparing marijuana with heroin? Are you high?
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 10:58:13 PM »

I hope not.  I am dead-set against legalizing marijuana, especially because I lost a cousin from a heroin addiction.

I won't pretend to be sorry about your loss, but I assume it was hard. With this fake sentimentality out of the way, I would like to inform you that what I quoted makes absolutely no sense to most everyon e who just read it. Are you really comparing marijuana with heroin? Are you high?
It's been proven that marijuana use is a gateway to using other drugs.  And why aren't you sorry for my loss?  Granted, it's been almost three years since he died but don't you have any sympathy for the sufferings of your fellow man?

Hey, i have empathy for you to a realistic extant. I don't know you or your cousin so feeling genuinely upset in such an abstract scenario is difficult. I'm only being honest.

I smoked a lot of we'd back in the day. I thought, "If this sh**t is illegal but so safe according t to what I've read, what about everything else illegal?" Then you find out that lots of illegal drugs can be safely consumed if you are informed and smart about it. And others are just awful. So i experimented, as many do. But I would never touch heroin, coke, speed, or pcp. And i had opportunities. My experimentation wasn't without trouble of course, but i learned a lot about life through it and am a better person for it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies