Attention SoFE Homelycooking (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 09:32:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Attention SoFE Homelycooking (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Attention SoFE Homelycooking  (Read 1414 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: April 23, 2012, 01:45:26 AM »
« edited: April 23, 2012, 05:18:04 AM by Governor Napoleon »

After reviewing the votes, I initially made a thread about Earl's vote, which was a stupid mistake on my part. However, I decided to look closer and discovered that Brandon H does not meet activity requirements. I believe this result may impact the outcome of the elections and request a recount.

I cite this:
You must be logged in to read this quote.
from the Consolidated Electoral System Reform Act.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 02:34:18 AM »

Another question. The constitution says
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Since NVTownsend registered on, not before April 12th, his vote for TJ is invalid, I am pretty sure. I believe with these two errors resolved, Snowstalker wins the last seat and TJ loses.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 07:50:42 AM »

NVTownsend, Pyrofox and Brandon H's votes have been ruled invalid.

I have counted Lewis Trondheim's vote because I can discern the voter's intent.

That reduces the total number of valid votes to 68. Since TJ lost two 1st preferences and Snowstalker one, the end result is still the same. TJ is elected without a quota instead of with one, but Snowstalker is still not elected.

I will ask President Polnut if he will accept my resignation once this crisis is resolved. It may no longer be possible for me to run an election with any degree of legitimacy.

Homely, you need not resign. I think you have done a great job. It is almost unfair to expect you to check every profile, know every detail of the law and do all of the math. That is why we can check each other's work, and make sure it is right. Really, this pales in comparison to some of the stupid blunders I have made in my time. You're an awesome SoFE. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies