We Ask America - selected IL races (R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 07:00:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 House Election Polls
  We Ask America - selected IL races (R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: We Ask America - selected IL races (R)  (Read 2718 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 22, 2010, 12:27:57 PM »

I interpret these numbers as meaning one Dem seat in Illinois out of those listed is in serious play. I suspect the bulk of the undecideds, if that way at this point in time, are going to tilt to the Dem incumbents by election day.

So these numbers "feel" right to you Muon2?

They have Obama with a 50-47 disapproval. I would guess that the right number is closer to 55-42 approval. If that's the case, the other numbers should be shifted accordingly. Also, this was taken some time ago, and I think that the health care vote mat have some effect on the next poll as well.

Are those Obama approval numbers for IL statewide or only these districts? I can't tell from their website.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 06:06:04 PM »

I interpret these numbers as meaning one Dem seat in Illinois out of those listed is in serious play. I suspect the bulk of the undecideds, if that way at this point in time, are going to tilt to the Dem incumbents by election day.

So these numbers "feel" right to you Muon2?

They have Obama with a 50-47 disapproval. I would guess that the right number is closer to 55-42 approval. If that's the case, the other numbers should be shifted accordingly. Also, this was taken some time ago, and I think that the health care vote mat have some effect on the next poll as well.

Are those Obama approval numbers for IL statewide or only these districts? I can't tell from their website.

If its only from the districts polled combined then its probably pretty accurate considering none of the Chicago districts were polled (not any reason to). Statewide though, those numbers are doubtful.

Exactamundo.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies