Who do you think may have a "silent majority" that could swing the election. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 06:18:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Who do you think may have a "silent majority" that could swing the election. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who do you think may have a "silent majority" that could swing the election.  (Read 4479 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 28, 2008, 03:18:16 AM »

You can't do that now, because there are no updated street lists. The list your using (in PA at least) is from late April.  And, as you pointed out, you've been out before.  Smiley

Late April?  Where do you get that from?  PA has a dynamically updated database online.  I sincerely doubt they haven't updated their public registration file since April.  That would make them worse than any state I've ever dealt with.  Most do it monthly, and counties can generally provide you with an instantaneous list.

I sincerely doubt PA is both totally centralized and hasn't updated since April, but if so, shame on PA.  (But since most of the nation isn't PA...)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies