Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:41:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: 'a man sleeping with a man is just the same as a man sleeping with his dog? do you agree with this elected official?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?  (Read 22858 times)
MissCatholic

« on: July 22, 2005, 12:43:55 PM »

Santorum is the biggest nut in Washington. He cannot remain in office. His remarks constantly offend Americans and gives America a bad reputation abroad.

Imagine if you told a foreigner what Rick Santorum thinks about certain people. People would be shaking their heads and saying actually bush isnt bad compared to him.
MissCatholic

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 12:49:14 PM »

no he isnt right.

but i give him credit for being open with his bigotry.  he has a lot of courage to do that.

there are a lot of soccer moms, and democrat voters who feel the way he does but theyd never mention it because it isnt pc.

your kidding right.

Sleeping with my dog is just the same as me sleeping with a girl?
MissCatholic

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 10:52:32 AM »

It is a shame that this thread is 6 pages long.

Its a shame that Rick Santorum is an elected official!
MissCatholic

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 11:19:41 AM »

What would you rather watch

a women sleeping with a women
or a women sleeping with her dog?
MissCatholic

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 11:24:13 AM »

I don't invite people into my house, whether in person or over the tv or over the internet, to have sex.

Maybe you're frustrated because you're not wholly devoted to the word of God.

How i practice my faith is my buisness. As you dont know how i do this you have no right to tell me whether i am doing something wrong or not.
MissCatholic

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 11:37:04 AM »
« Edited: July 25, 2005, 11:38:44 AM by Frustrated MissCatholic »

I don't invite people into my house, whether in person or over the tv or over the internet, to have sex.

Maybe you're frustrated because you're not wholly devoted to the word of God.

How i practice my faith is my buisness. As you dont know how i do this you have no right to tell me whether i am doing something wrong or not.

Then why are you "frustrated"?

Why didnt you ask me that question first before judging me with that filthy mind of yours.

I am frustrated as we have a President that has failed to fund any kind of education policy. We have personal debt climbing all the time. We then have a senate passing a bill to make it harder for people to get out of the holes they are in. We have 45 million people that dont have healthcare. We have people that defend the actions of this policy with 'healthcare isnt expensive' well why is it climbing then?

We live in a country that proves natural selection - survival of the fittest...yet the same people that promote this culture ban the theory from school classrooms.

I am frustratd with the direction of this country. i hope i am allowed to hold that view. And i am a democrat that is against abortion!
MissCatholic

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 12:00:08 PM »

Your kidding me right? the country is in sin? are you pat robertson?
MissCatholic

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 12:20:07 PM »

Your kidding me right? the country is in sin? are you pat robertson?

No, I am not Robertson, but I am not blind to the fact that:
--one out of four girls are molested
--2 million americans are behind bars
--STDs are common throughout the population
--teaching kids to remain virgin until marriage is mocked by the media
--media is pushing the approval of homosexuality
--a president can't call mass murderers "evil" without causing a media frenzy

Basically, most Americans have used their freedom to indulge their greed and sexual immorality.  

Since Jeb Bush was elected, Child Molestation in Florida has increased by over 800%. Florida is now the paedophile state of America. Jessica Lunsford papers over the cracks of what the Republicans have failed to do.

I guess you havnt read my views on child molestation. I am pro death penalty. Child Molesters cant be cured. They should be killed within a month of conviction. Child Molestrers dont kill like murderers they kill as they frightened of getting caught.

2 million americans behind bars - well America has neglected millions of people. There are two ways out of a life of crime. Discipline and strong education. Bush has failed to fund NCLB. Majority of governors have scrapped the bill as its not funded.

Teaching kids to remain virgin is mocked by the media - we live in the 21st century. If you look at the facts of people that remain virgins, the marriage usually fails. Why that is i dont know. I support the notion but it is unrealistic. I enjoy sex yet i am not married. Can i not have something to enjoy in such a desperate world?

Media is pushing the approval of homosexuality- 100 years ago if you said blacks were integrated in our society many people would be outraged. If you look at the Greeks, many of them praciticed homosexuality. This idea that its modern is a myth. It started way before Jesus came down.

Your last point is not realy valid. We can all sit and cherry pick what bush has or hasnt done.

I will give you a list of what i dont like about the far right/this admin
- they promote the blowing up of abortion clinics.
- they ban charles darwin from science classes.
- they tell a man that he cant teach his child paganism.
- they change the state language from english to american
- bin laden doenst concern Bush.
- education isnt funded.
- healthcare isnt funded.
- stem cell research can save lifes.
- you can own a gun but is illegal to load it.
- you can close a base after a candidate has pledged it wont be closed if elected.
MissCatholic

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 12:30:13 PM »

Since Jeb Bush was elected, Child Molestation in Florida has increased by over 800%. Florida is now the paedophile state of America. Jessica Lunsford papers over the cracks of what the Republicans have failed to do.

Wow . . . I didn't know Jeb was the cause of pedophilia.  Burn Jeb.  Burn Jeb.

*shakes head sadly*   You're slipping to the Shira-side again, Miss. 

Can you give me one piece of legislation that jeb bush signed before Jessica Lunsford occured? Whether you agree with Bill O'Reilly or not, he said for over 5 years that Florida was a disaster area to raise your children. Yes you can blame judges. But you have to questin what the Republican state senate and the governor and legislature has done before this happened. It may be short-sighted to point the finger at Jeb. However it was an event waiting to happen and it did. Tragic!

God bless you Jessica and all the others that had to suffer.

I am one of the toughest people on the forum on child molesters. I fconvicted death within a month. Waste of human space.
MissCatholic

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »

I enjoy sex yet i am not married. Can i not have something to enjoy in such a desperate world?

Like I stated before, you’re frustrated because you’re not wholly dedicated to Christ.

Gal 5:19 The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

---

Media is pushing the approval of homosexuality- 100 years ago if you said blacks were integrated in our society many people would be outraged. If you look at the Greeks, many of them praciticed homosexuality. This idea that its modern is a myth. It started way before Jesus came down.

Apples and oranges - you could compare any sin to discrimination and say "why are adulterers, or murderers, or liars discriminated against? 100 years ago blacks were also discriminated against..."

1) White gentiles discriminating against blacks gentiles is NOT in agreement with the bible, old testament or new testament.  Even Jews discriminating against gentiles is forbidden in the new testament since Christ "has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility"

2) discriminating against homosexuality (calling it a sin) IS IN AGREEMENT with the bible.

So can you enjoy sex and be dedicated to Christ?
Does Christ have a problem with me owning a vibrator? I'm not having sex outside marriage with anyone?
MissCatholic

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2005, 08:58:26 AM »

Since the religious on here use God and Jesus to protect their homophobia i have a question to ask you.

Jesus promotes love. So do you have a problem with a gay couple adopting a child?

Gay loving home or life in foster care?
MissCatholic

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2005, 09:43:34 AM »

Since the religious on here use God and Jesus to protect their homophobia i have a question to ask you.

Jesus promotes love. So do you have a problem with a gay couple adopting a child?

Gay loving home or life in foster care?

Yet the Bible also is against homosexuality.  You can't pick and choose the parts of the Bible you want to follow.

Gay loving home or child spending years in foster care?
MissCatholic

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2005, 10:12:47 AM »

Gay loving home or child spending years in foster care?

Nothing wrong with foster care.  My friends niece has been in Foster care ever since she was removed from her mothers care.  We do, however, need a bit more policing of foster parents to ensure only those that are able actually receive the kids.

So you are against a gay loving home.

Why are you an independent? i have read nothing from you regarding what good the democrats have done or what is wrong with the republican party?
MissCatholic

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2005, 10:39:54 AM »

So you are against a gay loving home.

Why are you an independent? i have read nothing from you regarding what good the democrats have done or what is wrong with the republican party?

Because I vote for whom I feel does the better job.  There are some things which I do not like of the republicans but do from the democrats, and on other things, neither party addresses the key issues in my mind.  Smiley

But back to the topic, yes, I would have issues with a gay couple raising a foster child.  I view gay as a sexual orientation of choice, not a genetic predisposition.  Therefore, I would not view such an enviroment to be healthy for a child, even if both partners love the kid.

- you dont like Mark Warner
- you like Rick Santorum
- you dont like Hillary Clinton
- you like George Bush
- you dont like democrats policies on education.
- you like not funding education at all.
- you dont like democrats policy on healthcare
- you like the way republicians increse healthcare.
- you dont like democrats policy on Iraq.
- you like Republicans policy on Bin Laden.
- you dont like democrat policy on taxes.
- you like Republicans given so much to the rich.

Name me three democrats that you would vote for in 2008 ahead of Republicans such as George Allen, Rick Santorum or John McCain
Name me three policies that the democrats are right on with you and the Reupblicans are wrong?

Patroit act?
Abortion?
Death Penalty?
Guns?

What would a democrat have to say to you to get them to vote for you. As you can tell i think you would rather shoot your grandmother than vote democrat!
MissCatholic

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2005, 10:09:04 AM »

Dunno - just think Santorum is good topic fodder. Folk either love him or hate him, which gives rise to passionate debate

I buck the trend though and tend to feel rather indifferent towards the guy

Dave

Most republicans do and say nothing. Have you ever heard the senators from Wyoming or Idaho speak?

Rick Santorum is trying to sell books to fund is campaign as he knows that hes in trouble in a moderate/blue state that hasnt voted for a republican nominee for president since 1988. So he needs the freaks to come out and vote.
MissCatholic

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2005, 10:44:16 AM »

I don't have time to read all this stuff. Much of which is funny intentional, some unintentionally, and a lot of it is jr. high school level debating.

So here's my question: in 13 pages, did anybody reference Hitler or Nazis? You know, just checking to see if Goodwin's Law held up (if you don't know that law of internet conversations, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodwin%27s_law.)

;-)

lol - you have woke up on the right side of the bed this morning.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies