What Would a Trump General Election Victory Look Like? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:34:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What Would a Trump General Election Victory Look Like? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Would a Trump General Election Victory Look Like?  (Read 1418 times)
bilaps
« on: March 07, 2016, 06:21:00 PM »

Hello everyone

I didn't see that there is some introduction thread, so first of all just want to say that I am not American, but hope you will maybe want some perspective from someone not from US but watching this election and US politics closely. And sorry if I don't spell something correctly.

Wanted to post here because I think it is not so unimaginable that Trump could beat Hillary in November. I don't see him winning Nevada, NM or Colorado so he would have to sweep big states Ohio, Florida and Virginia plus one of NH or Iowa, and I think he would win in NH almost certainly. I think Virginia would actually be the biggest problem there because of demographics. He could make play in Michigan, not to win it but to be close enough so democrats would have to spend some time and money there. So he could win in this scenario 270 to 268. Not likely but not impossible.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies