Rev. Jerry Falwell gravely ill (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:51:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rev. Jerry Falwell gravely ill (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rev. Jerry Falwell gravely ill  (Read 10145 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: May 15, 2007, 12:59:20 PM »

He was actually a decent guy.  The world has just lost a valuable asset.  He was not a terrible guy, just adamant about what he believed, which is alot of what I believe, though different parties.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 08:18:53 PM »

I am very confident and I rest peacefully that Rev. Falwell is resting comfortably in the arms of Christ.  That the Apostles Peter and Paul are showing him around the place. 

I know he was a Christian without a doubt in my mind, he just tried to wear his religion on his sleeve which was something that the man he first helped elect into office didn't do, that being Ronald Reagan.  Now, those two men are together again.

I know I will get to finally meet him one day when I get home.

And, yes, if you are a believer in Jesus Christ and have accepted him as Lord and Savior as Jerry and myself have done and many, many others before and after us, the death of this body is a promotion of the soul because we get to a place where we will have no more hurt, no more sickness, and no more crying, and no more death.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies