Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 08:04:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart  (Read 1938 times)
fluffypanther19
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2017, 05:19:52 PM »

Thank goodness if true.

Has no relation to the Trump-Russia scandal though.
It doesn't Glenn Greenwald is a Putin kiss ass hack who like Assange wants to protect Trump until he does irreversable damage to the U.S.
get help dude :/
fluffypanther19
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 05:21:28 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2017, 05:23:27 PM by fluffypanther19 »

JA running interference for Russia is really not a good look.

I knew the right wanted to plug their ears and pretend like theirs no Russia problem but its shocking to see some on the left doing the same.

Not really.

A lot of lefties truly want to buy the narrative that the election of Trump was the rejection of Clinton neoliberalism (which is just lol....).

Russia meddling and perhaps impacting the election hurts that talking point.

"A lot of lefties truly want to buy the narrative that the election of Trump was the rejection of Clinton neoliberalism" = you mean the truth?
fluffypanther19
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2017, 05:22:02 PM »

Sad to see Jacobin and fellow leftists devolve into meme warfare and "triggering libtards". Horseshoe theory at work.

Who's "triggering libtards"? You folks need to get a grip on reality and quit being drama queens. Sheesh.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2017, 05:36:58 PM »

Thank goodness if true.

Has no relation to the Trump-Russia scandal though.
It doesn't Glenn Greenwald is a Putin kiss ass hack who like Assange wants to protect Trump until he does irreversable damage to the U.S.
get help dude :/
Wow rude
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2017, 05:45:21 PM »

If this is a Major Russia Story, how are we to describe the more prominent Trump-Russia connections? Brobdignagian? Apocalyptic?
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 06:06:53 PM »

All it confirms is that the vote totals were not changed.

Doesn’t mean that Trump didn’t conspire with Putin in other ways.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2017, 07:18:53 PM »

Why are some on the left obsessed with proving the Russia story false? Talk about useful idiots
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2017, 08:52:18 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2017, 09:00:10 PM by Weird person »

Why are some on the left obsessed with proving the Russia story false? Talk about useful idiots

this.

Also stop with the horseshoe theory BS. Not all "radical" left wing "extremists" are like that.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2017, 10:18:14 PM »

Still doesn't prove there weren't any collusion between Trump and Russia.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »

Nice to see pretty much nobody in this thread bothered to read the full article...
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2017, 10:22:54 PM »

Nice to see pretty much nobody in this thread bothered to read the full article...

I have and I stand by my statement.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2017, 10:23:30 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2017, 10:26:13 PM by Adam T »

Yes, the federal officials appointed by Donald Trump are totally unbiased in this matter. Of course they are. Roll Eyes You are nothing but a deranged leftist hack.

I would actually suspect the people at the Department of Homeland Security who announced this are career employees, not Trump appointed hacks.

They were 'just following orders'

Doesn't make sense.  First the Department said Russia was hacking, then the same Department said they weren't.  Why would they have said it in the first place?  It gets pretty conspiratorial.

Even more senseless in arguing this denial was ordered by Trump Administration officials: the California Secretary of State said Russia did not hack them.

I don't claim to be perfect for a second, but a suggestion: go where the evidence goes and not where'd you'd like it to go.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2017, 10:29:33 PM »

I absolutely love how I seem to really get under the skin of Democrats like you. It tells me I must be doing something right.

And? I do enjoy getting under the skin of Democrats like the one to whom I was replying; that doesn't mean all or even most Democrats, which should be pretty obvious. If you're a Democrat like that person, then I'm glad to get under your skin as well. However, that pertained specifically to class-related issues, since they alleged I'm a "class warrior." I'm not sure how that equates me in this situation supposedly wanting to "trigger libtards."

JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2017, 10:43:20 PM »

I absolutely love how I seem to really get under the skin of Democrats like you. It tells me I must be doing something right.

And? I do enjoy getting under the skin of Democrats like the one to whom I was replying; that doesn't mean all or even most Democrats, which should be pretty obvious. If you're a Democrat like that person, then I'm glad to get under your skin as well. However, that pertained specifically to class-related issues, since they alleged I'm a "class warrior." I'm not sure how that equates me in this situation supposedly wanting to "trigger libtards."

At least if you're going to try using memes, use them accurately and appropriately. Newbs... *sigh*
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2017, 10:59:05 PM »

At least if you're going to try using memes, use them accurately and appropriately. Newbs... *sigh*

I mean, you posted a meme implying that I'm a fat white guy which was neither accurate nor an appropriate response.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2017, 11:02:49 PM »

I mean, you posted a meme implying that I'm a fat white guy which was neither accurate nor an appropriate response.

You must've said something a neckbeard would say. It was accurate and appropriate in that context.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2017, 11:06:45 PM »

[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4ee764b2b24abbea7e5ae63f4ac56def/tumblr_n4wznyCt7t1s0my1wo1_500.gif[/ig]

You must've said something a neckbeard would say. It was accurate and appropriate in that context.

A What?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2017, 11:35:26 PM »

The script writers should come up with something new. Maybe blame San Marino?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2017, 11:50:12 PM »

I mean seriously how after all that happened especially Jr's enails do you guy stay in the "fake news" camp like the RWNJ. Here's a little secret Jfern and JA took you don't need to like Hillary or the DNC to believe this story
AtorBoltox

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2017, 12:07:17 AM »

I mean seriously how after all that happened especially Jr's enails do you guy stay in the "fake news" camp like the RWNJ. Here's a little secret Jfern and JA took you don't need to like Hillary or the DNC to believe this story
'Don't bother, Jfern thinks RT is a good source of news and supports the 'lock her up' movement. He's just a useful idiot, emphasis on idiot.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2017, 12:49:45 AM »

'Don't bother, Jfern thinks RT is a good source of news and supports the 'lock her up' movement. He's just a useful idiot, emphasis on idiot.

The useful idiots are the ones who believe all this propaganda about Russia. Putin is a bad person, but it's time to stop scapegoating him for the Democratic party sucking.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2017, 01:15:41 AM »

'Don't bother, Jfern thinks RT is a good source of news and supports the 'lock her up' movement. He's just a useful idiot, emphasis on idiot

The useful idiots are the ones who believe all this propaganda about Russia. Putin is a bad person, but it's time to stop scapegoating him for the Democratic party sucking.
Why isn't it possible the the democrats suck AND that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia?
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2017, 02:19:53 AM »

Who said I'm in the "fake news" camp or that I don't believe Trump & co. likely collaborated with Russia to some extent?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies