Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:49:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart  (Read 1948 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 29, 2017, 11:19:22 AM »
« edited: September 29, 2017, 11:22:34 AM by Jacobin American »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 11:46:59 AM »

Thank goodness if true.

Has no relation to the Trump-Russia scandal though.
It doesn't Glenn Greenwald is a Putin kiss ass hack who like Assange wants to protect Trump until he does irreversable damage to the U.S.

That's some Iraq War level conspiratorial histrionics. All I have to say is: prove it.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 02:30:10 PM »

JA running interference for Russia is really not a good look.

I knew the right wanted to plug their ears and pretend like theirs no Russia problem but its shocking to see some on the left doing the same.

It's depressing. Also almost invariably Greenwald fans, not coincidentally. Horseshoe theory in practice

Nothing seems to get liberals and "muh moderates" all riled up quite like the mere mention of Russia.  If anyone had bothered to read the article (did anyone?) they would've seen Greenwald clearly saying this does not mean that other Trump-Russia and Russian election controversies are false or that there isn't more to the overall story. What he said is that the media, which has a history of lying, distorting, and being forced to retract stories pertaining to Russia, seem desperate to push any story that furthers the narrative they like, even if it comes at the cost of journalistic integrity. And, equally important, that people, as exemplified by the reaction on Atlas thus far, are entirely hostile to any skepticism of any allegation (even if unsubstantiated) about Russia.

You guys are so desperate for any dirt on Trump/Russia that you'll believe almost anything and have quickly adopted a Russophobic position on all issues. Again, that doesn't mean Russia didn't interfere and it doesn't mean Trump didn't work with Russia, but it is about the kind of crazed obsession you guys display on this topic. I don't know about you guys, but whenever all the old warmongers start beating a drum against another country it throws up a lot of red flags for me.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 03:00:49 PM »

Sad to see Jacobin and fellow leftists devolve into meme warfare and "triggering libtards". Horseshoe theory at work.

Who's "triggering libtards"? You folks need to get a grip on reality and quit being drama queens. Sheesh.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 03:24:55 PM »

I absolutely love how I seem to really get under the skin of Democrats like you. It tells me I must be doing something right.

And? I do enjoy getting under the skin of Democrats like the one to whom I was replying; that doesn't mean all or even most Democrats, which should be pretty obvious. If you're a Democrat like that person, then I'm glad to get under your skin as well. However, that pertained specifically to class-related issues, since they alleged I'm a "class warrior." I'm not sure how that equates me in this situation supposedly wanting to "trigger libtards."
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »

Still doesn't prove there weren't any collusion between Trump and Russia.

Nice to see pretty much nobody in this thread bothered to read the full article...
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 10:43:20 PM »

I absolutely love how I seem to really get under the skin of Democrats like you. It tells me I must be doing something right.

And? I do enjoy getting under the skin of Democrats like the one to whom I was replying; that doesn't mean all or even most Democrats, which should be pretty obvious. If you're a Democrat like that person, then I'm glad to get under your skin as well. However, that pertained specifically to class-related issues, since they alleged I'm a "class warrior." I'm not sure how that equates me in this situation supposedly wanting to "trigger libtards."

At least if you're going to try using memes, use them accurately and appropriately. Newbs... *sigh*
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 11:02:49 PM »

At least if you're going to try using memes, use them accurately and appropriately. Newbs... *sigh*

I mean, you posted a meme implying that I'm a fat white guy which was neither accurate nor an appropriate response.

You must've said something a neckbeard would say. It was accurate and appropriate in that context.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 02:19:53 AM »

The script writers should come up with something new. Maybe blame San Marino?
I mean seriously how after all that happened especially Jr's enails do you guy stay in the "fake news" camp like the RWNJ. Here's a little secret Jfern and JA took you don't need to like Hillary or the DNC to believe this story

Who said I'm in the "fake news" camp or that I don't believe Trump & co. likely collaborated with Russia to some extent?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies