Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters  (Read 25273 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2019, 12:11:13 AM »

The death penalty has absolutely nothing to do with worker's rights...
It is if it’s applied as an on-the-job punishment.
That's quite a reach coming from someone who passed the buck on an actual worker related bill that you guys should have spoken on, claiming it was the job of an NPC to determine anything related to it, simply because the bill's writer wasn't a member of the Labor Party.
For the last time, our bylaws do not have a protocol for technological displacement. The only thing we had was to ensure job retraining for workers in the case of closures of resource extraction sites. I told you that it would be best to contact the NPC when there is a working GM, or find out the irl views of this guy.

I stress that this union is committed to nonpartisan politics, but that does not mean we don’t have an ideological bent to Workerism. I hope that in the future you would refrain from such libel or risk censure again.

Considering censure from you guys means absolutely nothing and bears no consequences, do what you want. Don't get mad at me for pointing out the truth.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2019, 03:11:12 PM »

I stress that this union is committed to nonpartisan politics

I think, as the only left-winger in the race, it’s apt to give you the A.C.L.O. endorsement.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2019, 03:20:07 PM »

nonpartisan /= non-ideological...

Everyone knows for a fact that the ACLO is a partisan group, whether they admit it or not. I'm just glad to see that PSOL proved me right.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2019, 03:33:20 PM »

nonpartisan /= non-ideological...

Everyone knows for a fact that the ACLO is a partisan group, whether they admit it or not. I'm just glad to see that PSOL proved me right.
Well of course we’d support an actual member of the left, no matter which party they may be, over candidates who would reign in austerity. Your confusion and outright obsession over this union is always a welcome laugh from the right. Furthermore, we just don’t endorse labor candidates, we are afterall endorsing Bagel for Southern CoD.

Thanks for proving once again that this organization is a joke and just a Labor Party puppet!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2020, 04:17:59 PM »

I have also opposed right-wing policies that would hurt working Atlasians, for instance I successfully amended the Postal Reform Act to stop right-wing cuts that would have hurt working Atlasians.

Postal Reform Act, prior to another poster raising concerns, and well before any amendment presented:

Most of the bill at the very least, especially the regulatory changes, should pass. If someone wants they can amend the bill to improve it.

Lyin' Peri strikes again!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2020, 12:03:28 AM »

Such a factor extends to the Governor race, in which I expect every Member in this union, and just generally the working class, to vote West_Midlander for Governor.

More smears from PSOL the man who was too gutless to even rate a bill designed to protect Transport jobs. Union Member voting for Muaddib can trust me to know who got him over the line.

"we swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties."
You say what you want to say porky, we’ll smoke you sooner or later.

"Porky". So you're saying I actually have guts unlike yourself Wink
Not for long, we at the A.C.L.O. do like eating rich chitlins if left without a choice Smiley
Most of the A.C.L.O.'s members don't even come from working class backgrounds IRL.

Much like IRL, they're the cringey privileged liberals with no real world experience.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2020, 01:35:12 AM »

Such a factor extends to the Governor race, in which I expect every Member in this union, and just generally the working class, to vote West_Midlander for Governor.

More smears from PSOL the man who was too gutless to even rate a bill designed to protect Transport jobs. Union Member voting for Muaddib can trust me to know who got him over the line.

"we swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties."
You say what you want to say porky, we’ll smoke you sooner or later.

"Porky". So you're saying I actually have guts unlike yourself Wink
Not for long, we at the A.C.L.O. do like eating rich chitlins if left without a choice Smiley
Most of the A.C.L.O.'s members don't even come from working class backgrounds IRL.

Much like IRL, they're the cringey privileged liberals with no real world experience.
Can you keep your butthurt on Discord? This thread is not for the tools of bacon to spam it. Thanks. 

There will be a press release tomorrow summarizing the recent events and their importance to this organization.

Don't get mad at me for speaking the truth.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2020, 02:05:22 PM »

Literally everyone knew the ACLO was just a group for Labor Party hacks. But hey, thanks for finally admitting what's been obvious for a long time.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2020, 08:28:44 PM »

Not even a worker issue but okay lol
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2020, 06:08:44 PM »

Imagine being so privileged and selfish in your beliefs that you are willing to let innocent people suffer to push for a poorly timed strike.

Also a little fact about undocumented workers: they are not citizens. They should never be given benefits to treat them as if they are. They have no right to be here in the first place.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2020, 06:31:45 PM »

Imagine being so privileged and selfish in your beliefs that you are willing to let innocent people suffer to push for a poorly timed strike.

Also a little fact about undocumented workers: they are not citizens. They should never be given benefits to treat them as if they are. They have no right to be here in the first place.
Imagine using this time to unfairly terminate employees and not compensate them for fighting a pandemic, while at some cases not providing ample PPE to work.

Unless you want a lot of more infections due to poor regulations on agricultural and other sectors mistreatments of undocumented immigrants, that could spread to Atlasian citizens mind you, any and all people should support this move.

No one has been unfairly terminated in this pandemic. To say otherwise just shows how little you actually pay attention.  

Anyone who has lost their job in this pandemic has lost it because keeping their job and continuing to put people at risk by going to work causes more harm than good. You can't blame the employers for complying with orders put in place by those higher than them or taking necessary precautions to keep their employees and customers safe.

Also news flash: there is a shortage of supplies, including PPEs, everywhere. No amount of striking magically makes them appear for every essential employee everywhere. Many manufacturers that don't normally make those products are going out of their way to start making them. You don't need a strike to force them to do it. People are going out of their way to learn to make homemade masks to donate to essential workers. All you would be accomplishing by organizing a nationwide strike is take people out of those existing factories that have started making necessary supplies, and worsening those shortages in a time where they are desperately needed. I know you clearly don't have any real life work experience, and certainly don't have any experience as an essential worker, so I suggest educating yourself before pretending you have any knowledge about the situation aside from some opinions from far left bloggers you listened to that also don't have a clue what they are talking about.

As for the workers on farms, of course measures should take place to ensure they don't get sick or die, but protecting them from deportation? No, as I factually stated, they have no right to be here.

Statements of yours not even remotely based on how things work in the real world are why no one will ever take tankies seriously.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2020, 06:44:51 PM »

Imagine using this time to unfairly terminate employees and not compensate them for fighting a pandemic, while at some cases not providing ample PPE to work.

Unless you want a lot of more infections due to poor regulations on agricultural and other sectors mistreatments of undocumented immigrants, that could spread to Atlasian citizens mind you, any and all people should support this move.

No one has been unfairly terminated in this pandemic. To say otherwise just shows how little you actually pay attention.  

Anyone who has lost their job in this pandemic has lost it because keeping their job and continuing to put people at risk by going to work causes more harm than good. You can't blame the employers for complying with orders put in place by those higher than them or taking necessary precautions to keep their employees and customers safe.

Also news flash: there is a shortage of supplies, including PPEs, everywhere. No amount of striking magically makes them appear for every essential employee everywhere. Many manufacturers that don't normally make those products are going out of their way to start making them. You don't need a strike to force them to do it. People are going out of their way to learn to make homemade masks to donate to essential workers. All you would be accomplishing by organizing a nationwide strike is take people out of those existing factories that have started making necessary supplies, and worsening those shortages in a time where they are desperately needed. I know you clearly don't have any real life work experience, and certainly don't have any experience as an essential worker, so I suggest educating yourself before pretending you have any knowledge about the situation aside from some opinions from far left bloggers you listened to that also don't have a clue what they are talking about.

As for the workers on farms, of course measures should take place to ensure they don't get sick or die, but protecting them from deportation? No, as I factually stated, they have no right to be here.

Statements of yours not even remotely based on how things work in the real world are why no one will ever take tankies seriously.
Yeah ok, keep fuming, just do it in your own office

Not my fault you cant handle the truth.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2020, 01:09:18 PM »

I know we did not give out endorsements, but it would be foolish to not vote for one of our interim co chairs and Thumb21, who have worked hard to fight for the working class during this crisis. It would also be foolish to not vote MB and straight ticket Labor in the South, considering the catastrophe the WM Governorship has been.

Cite examples or GTFO
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2020, 01:56:14 PM »

I have nothing, I'm just being a normal Labor shill with no facts to back it.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2020, 04:02:08 PM »

Why so triggered? What could I have done to cause such fumigation—oh tell me VVitch of Virginia?!

If your statements had any credibility, you wouldnt be urging anyone to pref TimTurner or Prag because they were the cause of inactivity in the Southern Chamber. The fact that you lack a spine to call them our specifically and choose to push for endorsing the Labor slate proves you don't actually care, you just want a Labor win, even if that means electing people who have proven over multiple sessions they won't do the work.

If West_Midlander hadn't changed parties, you would not have said anything against him. You know this. I know this. Everyone knows this.

Try being honest for once in your Atlasian career.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2020, 04:03:32 PM »

For the record PSOL is a registered independent and the ACLO is a non-partisan organization

ACLO has proven time and time again it is completely partisan, no matter how much y'all pretend you aren't. PSOL's registration in Atlasia is irrelevant when he's made clear he will bend over and take it from Labor bosses if they demanded so.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2020, 04:31:30 PM »

Is it really a surprise that a workers organisation would usually side with the Labor Party, when the Labor Party usually sides with the interests of the workers?

When a worker's organization is filled with people who have never experienced being poor and never worked in the real world is clearly shilling for a party filled with the same sort of people, sure it's not surprising. Just don't pretend it's because you are siding with the interests of workers.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2020, 04:37:11 PM »

Is it really a surprise that a workers organisation would usually side with the Labor Party, when the Labor Party usually sides with the interests of the workers?
The Labor party response has been lukewarm to the working class of Atlasia. Other then sloshing money around, there has been little work on wages and employment concerns until the vote to strike occurred. Furthermore, undocumented workers and those without a fixed location of legal residence have not had their concerns addressed.
Undocumented workers don't deserve to have their concerns addressed. They have no right to be here.

If they want their concerns addressed, it's better they go back home and fix things there.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2020, 04:48:02 PM »

The Labor party response has been lukewarm to the working class of Atlasia. Other then sloshing money around, there has been little work on wages and employment concerns until the vote to strike occurred. Furthermore, undocumented workers and those without a fixed location of legal residence have not had their concerns addressed.
Undocumented workers don't deserve to have their concerns addressed. They have no right to be here.

If they want their concerns addressed, it's better they go back home and fix things there.

It's kind of inhumane to suggest that we shouldn't help undocumented workers. Also many of them have fled terrible conditions and if they go back their lives would be in grave danger. Why should we send millions of people back into perilous conditions? Instead, let them pay back taxes and give them a path to legalization, that's a sensible, moderate approach. We can't deport people who've been here for years, it's just not right.

Our immigration laws exist for a reason. They chose to break it. They deserve to find out their actions have consequences. 
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2020, 04:51:14 PM »

It's kind of inhumane to suggest that we shouldn't help undocumented workers. Also many of them have fled terrible conditions and if they go back their lives would be in grave danger. Why should we send millions of people back into perilous conditions? Instead, let them pay back taxes and give them a path to legalization, that's a sensible, moderate approach. We can't deport people who've been here for years, it's just not right.

Our immigration laws exist for a reason. They chose to break it. They deserve to find out their actions have consequences. 

Liberalization of immigration laws is something that most people agree that we need. Even a good chunk of conservatives agree that we need liberalized immigration law, but anyways, this is way off topic, and has no relation to the work of this union or labor unions, in general.

If the organization truly cares about workers, they wouldn't be defending undocumented immigrants.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2020, 04:59:35 PM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2020, 05:24:36 PM »

If West_Midlander hadn't changed parties, you would not have said anything against him. You know this. I know this. Everyone knows this.

I mean, yeah? You phrase that like it's an irrelevant footnote, though. "Officer you would've have arrested him if he hadn't stolen that car. We all know it." "You wouldn't have broken up with him if he hadn't cheated on you. We can all see it. Stop playing dumb." "You wouldn't have bought those chairs if you didn't want to sit down. I know it. You know it. Who do you think you're fooling?"

Also pretending to quote people but it's just them saying "hurr durr ME LABOR SHILL" is one of the most obnoxious things I've ever seen on this forum (and that's definitely saying something considering this is a thread where someone keeps calling someone else a "VVitch" lol). Do you think it's funny? Do you think it "TrIgGeRs" people?

Not to mention the continued condescending attitude you have towards people who have expressed mental health difficulties, which is just a really low, hurtful, and frankly hypocritical form of bullying. Especially dumb to do it over a god damn forum game. I really wish you would cut that sh!!t out.

Cool story, go whine to someone else about it.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2020, 10:29:18 PM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2020, 03:49:11 PM »

relevant update
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2020, 10:35:15 PM »

when two sitting Representatives vote to continue a strike to protest issues that could have been resolved if they actually bothered to do their jobs in the first place...

Pages: 1 [2] 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies