WI: Romney Tied with Obama 46 - 46 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:01:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  WI: Romney Tied with Obama 46 - 46 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI: Romney Tied with Obama 46 - 46  (Read 4647 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 17, 2012, 08:53:02 AM »

I don't trust any poll in Wisconsin right now. It may not be so much methodology as it is the political climate. The Hard Right has been swamping Wisconsin with Orwellian propaganda. Many employers have been putting the squeeze on employees at all levels to support Scott Walker. Nothing that he has done recently shows him having changed his policies.

I suspect that people have been told that if they show any indication of voting against Scott Walker and the American Nightmare will quickly be denied any chance at participation in the American Dream -- that they will be the first to be fired. I suspect that most people know what to say when polled out of fear that the poll may in fact be secret surveillance of employees. The right answer to any poll is "Scott Walker is the most wonderful thing that happened to Wisconsin since the departure of the Ice Age glaciers!" if one wants a job in private industry in Wisconsin.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies