NY-09, Special Election Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:28:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY-09, Special Election Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NY-09, Special Election Thread  (Read 96884 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 11:14:44 PM »

"Weprin gets on stage, says he's not conceding, rushes off without taking qs and gets off into car that sped off #ny9"

What the hell?

Perfect!

This hasn't been embarrassing enough for the dangerous party. Let them dig the hole a little deeper.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 11:20:25 PM »

the GOP is still hated, most Republican Governors are still hated etc. This all with a an unpopular Democratic President. In otherwords, you guys have managed to cock it up frequently even with a great situation being served up to you on a silver platter. Once a President Perry or Romney is in office, the winds will shift hard.

So...your point is that Perry or Romney wouldn't win...then say that once they do win, they'll suffer. Got it. People still take you seriously around here?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »

I'm glad px is trusting PPP again! We know how the hacks on the other side were skeptical over the past few weeks when...well, let's be blunt...their findings weren't benefitting their side.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 04:14:12 PM »

“The New York election was bizarre, just totally bizarre,” said Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.). “It was about Israel, it was about gay marriage, it was about all sorts of local issues. It was not a referendum on anything outside of that district.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/63512.html#ixzz1Xxo8ynLR

I wasn't aware that gay marriage and matters related to Israel only happened in NY 9, Congressman.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 04:53:10 PM »

That's hilarious! The presence of the flag, of course; not Lief's anti-Semitism.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 11:17:44 PM »

Story of the day relayed to me by someone else:

Person in cab with Russian cab driver, between 25-30, from Moscow.  Lived in US most of his life.  Conversation turns to NY-9 congressional race and cab driver says, "I'm so happy about the victory.  I worked for his campaign."

Person asks, "was it about Israel and Obama?"  Cab driver goes, "No, I think Obama definitely supports Israel and their interests.  I couldn't support Weprin because was with the f****ts."

I had no idea you were from Moscow!
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies