Hugh's plan for a better world (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 11:49:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Hugh's plan for a better world (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hugh's plan for a better world  (Read 5823 times)
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« on: September 30, 2005, 04:44:36 PM »

25. Hughento and his band of...merry...men conquer the world and turn everyone else into sexslaves.

Oh no you don't....

31. Hugh is sliced to pieces by a well-thrown sharp tea scone.

32. All conservative and libertarian creatures gain +5 in some attribute or another.

33. Star Trek will be put on the air, with better writers.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 07:09:56 PM »

34. Hugh remorphs, and opens "Hughworld" (formerly Israel) to tourists. The main attraction is the birthplace of Hughsus, Bethlehughm, and Jehughsalem, site of the Crhughcifixion.

35. DanielX leads an army retaking Israel.
36. Israel is strapped to rockets and is moved to the moon.
37. Hugh is chained to a rock, with a vulture continuously feasting on his entrails.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 07:18:11 PM »

37. Hugh is chained to a rock, with a vulture continuously feasting on his entrails.

It would be his liver, you dolt Wink

Besides, Hugh being Prometheus would be like such a compliment.

Okay, then...

38. Hugh is chained to a rock, with a snake continuously dripping acid on his body.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 09:29:46 PM »

41. DanielX time-travels, preventing 1-40 from ever coming into existance. Also, Hugh is thrown into Cygnus X-1.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 09:47:03 PM »

44. DanielX goes back in time and convinces Moses that the Promised Land is really Lebanon and provides technical knowledge to hlep the Isrealites take over the Phoenicians. 300 years later, the Hebraic Empire, centered around what would today be called Beirut, stretches from Babylon to Spain. This change completely eliminates not only 1-43 but prevents the existance of King Hugh of Jerusalem. Of course, English as we know it doesn't even exist - the Anglo-Saxons never settle Britain, and the Britons (and thus the Americans - although nobody calls them such) speak a language that's a sort-of cross between Welsh and Hebrew. Of course, the whole world is about 50 years more advanced technologically, with the Britanian Empire, the Neo-Parthians, Qing China, and the Baltic Imperium competing for global dominance.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 11:02:05 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2005, 11:14:32 PM by Senator DanielX »

omg you destroyed the world, Daniel.

And all I wanted was a better world. *sob*

Uhm. I didn't destroy it. I simply altered it - and thanks to my compu-tronic technology, we all still exist in the world. We're simply speaking in completely different languages, using a different system instead of the internet, and doing completely different things Smiley.

EDIT: and you'll be happy to know that Opebo can't get his jollies in Thailand - at least not Thailand as we know it; what we call Thailand is inhabited largely by descendents of Germanic/Mongoloid raiders; the Thais live in what we'd call Laos and northern Vietnam. 
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 08:39:43 AM »

52a (in alt-History). DanielX deposes Hugh. Everything is nice and happy in the Westland Commonwealth, and Caledonia, and Mu-Lan-P'i. Okay, the Neo-Maya states aren't so Nice, but that's their own stupid fault (this is the timeline I created with the Hebraic Empire and everything). BTW, ladies from Mu-Lan-P'i are pretty hot, by our standards.

52b. (in this-History). DanielX deposes Hugh. Everything is nice and happy in the various states Milk_And_Cereal carved up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies