Labour / Tory 'stereotypes' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:02:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Labour / Tory 'stereotypes' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Labour / Tory 'stereotypes'  (Read 3488 times)
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« on: March 17, 2007, 01:42:34 AM »

Francis Flyte, 61 and Rosemary Flyte, 59. Surrey

‘Cameron should talk more about Europe.’ This couple elaborate on each others sentences ‘and all those Polish criminals.’ She likes Cameron, though wishes his wife would dress better and he hates him; ‘Commie-Ron’ he calls him. He calls him ‘Commie-Ron’ so much that it’s became quite annoying. ‘He’s no David Davis, too soft on single parents’. She wears a big gilded cross outside her turtleneck and has done since the BA controversy. They both think Christians are being ‘persecuted’, though when pressed can’t say why, though he thinks it’s probably some ‘Brussels directive.’ Mr Flyte says he’s voting UKIP next time, though ‘he’s not voted since 1992 and probably won’t get round to it again’. She’s part of the Bramley Heath Local Conservative Womens Association which came first in the Somerfield ‘Best Kept Local Park’ competition in 1999. ‘There’s an Asian in the association now’ she says while sipping her tea ‘wears lovely dresses.’

Oh so your country is infested with intolerant Christians too I see, tres triste indeed. I always knew Surrey was a very right wing place, not sure where I learned that.

As for the last example, coming from America as I do, its very strange to see a gay couple support the (or any) Conservative Party. I do like David Cameron though. I'll probably support him over Gordon Brown. I think the Tories have changed enough to get the Thatcher stain off the party as a whole.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies