VA: Survey USA: Virginia Governor (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:26:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA: Survey USA: Virginia Governor (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA: Survey USA: Virginia Governor  (Read 4585 times)
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: August 01, 2009, 05:55:37 PM »

Ben is right. According to the poll, 52% voted for McCain and 43% voted for Obama. And NOVA is R+15.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Deeds appeal more to rural voters while McDonnell has more suburban/urban appeal. I'm referring to their personalities and image, not policies.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 01:13:52 PM »

Ben is right. According to the poll, 52% voted for McCain and 43% voted for Obama. And NOVA is R+15.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Deeds appeal more to rural voters while McDonnell has more suburban/urban appeal. I'm referring to their personalities and image, not policies.
Deeds has an lean urban and rural appeal and McDonnell has a suburban appeal with some slight urban appeal. That seems to be what most people from Virginia say. It really doesn't seem to be doing Deeds much good...

That would account for the NOVA DC suburbs though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies