Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:43:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific  (Read 10889 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2009, 05:29:06 PM »

And give up races like this? Never. This is better than the Senate race.

Look, everybody knows than you try to have RPP preferences, so stop to be so pro-regional. Even the RPP is less pro-region than you!
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2009, 05:32:06 PM »

IngSoc would like to point out that there is no smear campaign.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2009, 05:32:33 PM »

Look, everybody knows than you try to have RPP preferences, so stop to be so pro-regional. Even the RPP is less pro-region than you!

Yes, because my pro-region stance has nothing to do with the RPP. I love the regions because the regions are the only reason I am where I am in this game. They are also why you are in the position you hold now as well.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2009, 09:13:35 PM »

Yes, because my pro-region stance has nothing to do with the RPP. I love the regions because the regions are the only reason I am where I am in this game. They are also why you are in the position you hold now as well.

Yes, and I voted to abolish my Senate seat in the Convention. My ''being so pro-regional'' comment was referring to your proposal in Senate to ask to each region if they accept stimulus money.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2009, 01:18:27 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2009, 01:25:36 AM by Hamilton »

The Ebowed "Experience"

Throughout this campaign, former GM Ebowed has consistently touted his experience and history in Atlasia as the basis of campaign. But what exactly is this "experience"?

Ebowed was the George W. Bush of Atlasian GMs. Terribly incompetent, astonishingly pompous, and felt he was entitled. He lacked the decency of Brandon H, who stepped aside when he realized he could not perform his duties. The Senate, including the infamously non-confrontational Purple State, motioned for the instant removal of Ebowed.

Ebowed has been illegitimately questioning the ethics of myself. But where are Ebowed's ethics? As President pro tempore, he faced an attempted vote of no confidence based on unethical and illegal actions on his part. Ebowed has been consistently criticized for violating constitutional procedure in attempt to settle personal matters.

We've all "experienced" Ebowed. He has failed many times over. I trust the Pacific voters to care about this region as much as I do and not vote in Ebowed to do the same to our region as he did to his other offices.

Vote for change, vote for independence, vote for Hamilton!
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2009, 01:20:08 AM »

Your pathetic smear campaign will not get very far, Mr. Hamilton.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2009, 01:20:53 AM »

Your pathetic smear campaign will not get very far, Mr. Hamilton.

This is no smear. I am just allowing the voters to see your record of other offices. Do you want to contest anything I just said in the above post?
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2009, 01:22:02 AM »

I just have to say, while I don't try to be confrontational, apparently that is what I am here. My causes don't tend to be as well received as I may like them to be and I don't usually rest quietly when people attack me personally.

I figured I would call myself out before the usual sneers and jeers come knocking down the door.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2009, 01:22:38 AM »

Do you want to contest anything I just said in the above post?

I do not address the specific allegations of infamously unreliable political hacks.

We have gotten a better look than ever at what exactly you plan to do to the Pacific.  Very few are impressed with this, er, 'vision.'
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2009, 01:24:40 AM »

Do you want to contest anything I just said in the above post?

I do not address the specific allegations of infamously unreliable political hacks.

Because you have no viable argument against anything I stated. You again resort to name-calling rather than addressing the allegations of your decidedly horrible record.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2009, 01:24:55 AM »

Yay! Vote for indepence!

Sorry for the joke.

Seriously, the actions of somebody in the RPP transformed that race in a divisive and partisan race. That will hurt you, since I don't believe than you will have any JCP votes. Perhaps realistidealist.

Anyways, Pacific won't vote for irresponsible economic policies who helps only rich people.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2009, 01:26:25 AM »

Yay! Vote for indepence!

Sorry for the joke.

Seriously, the actions of somebody in the RPP transformed that race in a divisive and partisan race. That will hurt you, since I don't believe than you will have any JCP votes. Perhaps realistidealist.

Anyways, Pacific won't vote for irresponsible economic policies who helps only rich people.

Nor will I. I think I have clearly stated which side of the political spectrum I represent. Even Marokai has agreed with me on economic issues.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2009, 01:28:49 AM »

Yay! Vote for indepence!

Sorry for the joke.

Nor will I. I think I have clearly stated which side of the political spectrum I represent. Even Marokai has agreed with me on economic issues.

Marokai has not agreed with the sales tax ban, especially because we already have a sales tax ban on food and groceries items. Most of the rest are expensive and luxury items who should be taxed.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2009, 01:29:27 AM »

rather than addressing the allegations of your decidedly horrible record.

Except my record is not horrible.

You couldn't match my federal and regional legislating efforts even if you devoted the rest of your life to it.  First President to win re-election?  Won a Senate seat through a write-in campaign?  Successful party strategist and advocate for liberal causes?

But please, let us keep focusing on my record.  I am more than happy to campaign on it.  Perhaps you can campaign on yours, too.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2009, 01:31:18 AM »

Yay! Vote for indepence!

Sorry for the joke.

Marokai has not agreed with the sales tax ban, especially because we already have a sales tax ban on food and groceries items. Most of the rest are expensive and luxury items who should be taxed.

That's not true. Poorer people need to be able to purchase household appliances, automobiles, call phones, PCs, and everything. Sales tax makes it that much harder, and also forces them to settle for lower quality products once they do come up with the extra percentage points.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2009, 01:32:49 AM »

You couldn't match my federal and regional legislating efforts even if you devoted the rest of your life to it.  First President to win re-election?  Won a Senate seat through a write-in campaign?  Successful party strategist and advocate for liberal causes?

But please, let us keep focusing on my record.  I am more than happy to campaign on it.  Perhaps you can campaign on yours, too.
oh by the way you have my vote.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2009, 01:33:43 AM »

A constitutional crisis occurred because of your inability to fulfill obligations to Atlasia. Not exactly A GOOD RECORD.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2009, 01:34:43 AM »

Yay! Vote for indepence!

Sorry for the joke.

That's not true. Poorer people need to be able to purchase household appliances, automobiles, call phones, PCs, and everything. Sales tax makes it that much harder, and also forces them to settle for lower quality products once they do come up with the extra percentage points.

And yachts, expensive cars and 1,000? clothes should not be taxed.

We should reimburse the sales tax to the person if the person has a too low income, though.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2009, 01:35:55 AM »

Yay! Vote for indepence!

Sorry for the joke.

And yachts, expensive cars and 1,000? clothes should not be taxed.

We should reimburse the sales tax to the person if the person has a too low income, though.

Well this is the kind of debate I want to see on bills. New ideas about how we can help those in the Pacific who are less well off.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2009, 01:39:59 AM »

A constitutional crisis occurred because of your inability to fulfill obligations to Atlasia. Not exactly A GOOD RECORD.

Are you disagreeing with the Supreme Court's acceptance of my lawsuit?

Do you disagree with the final conclusion they reached?

Thank you for your support. Smiley
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2009, 01:41:55 AM »

Do you disagree with the final conclusion they reached?

Little did we know we could have avoided the lawsuit if we (as we eventually did) simply insert it as a constitutional amendment, through statute, in the final Article.

A fun time was had by all though.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2009, 01:42:19 AM »

No. I just think it's utterly pathetic that the entire situation had to take place. A respectable person like Brandon H would just step aside in the first place. Before Senate action, before constitutional crises, before court cases.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2009, 01:46:34 AM »

No. I just think it's utterly pathetic that the entire situation had to take place. A respectable person like Brandon H would just step aside in the first place. Before Senate action, before constitutional crises, before court cases.

I was planning to step down anyway.  I remained as GM through the court case so that I would have the grounds to file the suit.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2009, 01:48:39 AM »

I was planning to step down anyway.  I remained as GM through the court case so that I would have the grounds to file the suit.

List of incompetent schmucks who took too long to step down:

Dennis Hastert
Donald Rumsfeld
Ebowed
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2009, 02:04:19 AM »

hey why are you insulting others when you need to make a name for yourself??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies