Undecided Voter? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:59:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Undecided Voter? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Undecided Voter?  (Read 10529 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: March 03, 2004, 02:14:04 PM »

okay, I'll come out of that closet.  Some days I lean Bush, other days I lean against bush.  Some days I want whoever wins to win more decisively than last time, other days I want to see a 269-269 tie (a real treat, you could live a hundred years and never see that!).  I have a Sierra Club backpack with an big USA flag pin on it.  I've never owned a gun in my life but the thought that these authoritarian liberals want to restrict 2nd amendment rights makes me scared.  I like lynyrd skynyrd and Bob Marley songs equally.  Sometimes I drink hard liquor down at the Oak door with the rebel-flag waving crowd, and sometimes my woman and I sip gritty cote-du-rhone with my neighbor Phillipe, from Toulouse.  I don't ever want to see my country turn into nasty hate-filled continent that my 4 grandparents fled.  An undecided voter is an informed voter.  Free your minds.

Who took away my Ritlin?

You mean to say you would consider voting for Kerry?!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 02:22:28 PM »

I'm leaning towards Nader, because someone told me that Kerry actually supported the failed welfare "reform" law.

But if what they said about Kerry supporting it is untrue, then it's a terrible slander against him.

I think he did support that one.  It was rough having a time limit placed on one's Food Stamps eh?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies