2012-PPP: Huckabee within 3 points of Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:50:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012-PPP: Huckabee within 3 points of Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012-PPP: Huckabee within 3 points of Obama  (Read 5810 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 20, 2009, 02:41:51 PM »

Huck seems like a nice guy and all, but I don't think I could ever vote for him for President.

And that's really the bottom line. Huck's a cool guy, but I don't think he can govern this country. In fact if he wins, I am pretty sure that if I can(if my career is portable and haven't tried to settle down again yet), I will be emmigrating. I have even heard Republicans say this.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 08:58:38 PM »

Folks, Americans would never be stupid enough to elect a subliterate Bible-lovin' right-winger with a disgusting southern drawl.

I'm assuming that's supposed to be a joke about Bush?

.yeah.... the question is- can Huckabee pull a Bush- a better question would how Dubya would have done had he run in 1996.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 09:19:06 PM »

Can anyone explain to me how Romney is a flip-flopper?  From what I understand, the only issue he's changed his opinion on is abortion.  What else is there?

Don't worry, there isn't actually anything.  It's just an easy way for people to dismiss him because there isn't anything real for them to attack him for.

Yeah, because RomneyCare is a great thing to have on his resume...

I he still fighting for Romney Care? What was it, again? Mandatory Insurance, Insurance deregulation  and Coops?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »

Can anyone explain to me how Romney is a flip-flopper?  From what I understand, the only issue he's changed his opinion on is abortion.  What else is there?

Don't worry, there isn't actually anything.  It's just an easy way for people to dismiss him because there isn't anything real for them to attack him for.

Yeah, because RomneyCare is a great thing to have on his resume...

Let's see... he managed to get the entire legislature to vote for it. He got everyone insured. Leadership? Much, much better than Obama's attempts at healthcare reform.
Well, echo chambers are easy to run.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 11:19:08 PM »

Mitt Probably did change his mind on at least as many things as John McCain. However, he does seem to be a smart and reasonable Republican. Would I vote for him instead of Obama? Probably not...but still, if he ever becomes President, I can say that I would stand up and accept and support him as my President.

I mean, I was quite pleased when even the craziest bitch on the planet said that though she supported him, he would probably not give her the right-wing golden grail- the Supreme Court refusing to apply constitutional scrutiny on abortion laws.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies