Legislation Reintroduction Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:26:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Legislation Reintroduction Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Legislation Reintroduction Thread  (Read 991 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 05, 2009, 12:55:03 PM »

Reintroduce anything that's still in the bill queue from last term here.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 12:57:49 PM »

For the record, the GTO Expansion bill, the Atlasian Motorcycle Safety Act, the Colombian Assistance and Stability Act, and the Party Empowerment Act need reintroduction.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »

The Atlasian Motorcycle Safety Act

Section A
It shall be illegal for any person in Atlasia to:
1. Operate a motorcycle or motortricycle while carrying a passanger ten years of age or younger.
2. Operate a motorcycle or motortricycle unless person has a valid license that shows that person has passed an examination to ride a motorcycle or motortricycle.
3. Knowingly permit a motorcycle or motortricycle owned by such person to be driven on any highway by person who has not passed an examination to ride a motorcycle or motortricycle.

Section B
1. Anyone riding on a motorcycle shall wear protective headgear at all times the motorcycle or motortricycle is in motion.

Not following Section A on a first offense shall result in up to 90 days in prison, a $150 to $200  fine, and a license suspenson up to six months.  Subsequent offenses shall result in up to 1 year in prison, a $200 to $600 fine, and a liscense suspension of at least two years. Not following Section B shall result in a fine that cannot exceed 50 dollars.

Party Empowerment Act

1. Organized political parties shall have the power to regulate their membership, except where specifically denied by the Constitution or in statue.

2. In the event that a member of a party is removed by that party according to their bylaws, the chairman may notify the SoFA. The SoFA shall then remove the member from the party's list, and that member shall automatically become an Independant until they indicate otherwise.

3. An individual removed from a party may not rejoin that party unless the party has indicated, according to their bylaws, that said individual may rejoin and thirty days have passed since the removal was recorded by the SoFA.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 06:28:13 PM »

I withdraw the Global Treaty Organization Expansion Act. In its stead, I have introduced a second version this bill with some amendments as I thought necessary.

And do note that Israel was not included in the text for the reason that it may be controversial to some Senators, so I feel it is best if Senators are allowed to vote for or against an amendment directly relating to the inclusion or not of Israel from the GTO Expansion.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 12:01:37 PM »

Please note that if anyone wants to reintroduce the Colombian Assistance and Stability Act, they have about 25 hours to do so.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 12:59:07 PM »

Please note that if anyone wants to reintroduce the Colombian Assistance and Stability Act, they have about 25 hours to do so.

I will do so.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 06:18:49 PM »

I will do so.

Good.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »

Mkay. This thread's over. Note that everything's been reintroduced except the GTO bill. Also, I'm gonna go ahead and make some bill threads because the PPT election might possibly be a few more days.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies