PPT Election Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:11:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PPT Election Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPT Election Thread  (Read 6196 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: September 09, 2009, 08:16:13 AM »

This has been a very tough decision, and I assure both candidates that I've been going back and forth in my thoughts. First and foremost, I want to say that I believe both candidates are excellent choices, and I am confident that either one would work competently and fairly, in a non-partisan fashion.

MasterJedi has been a really excellent PPT, rarely, if ever, making a mistake on Senate procedure. You can't do much better than his work.

On the other hand, the reason I've waited so long to cast my vote is that I wasn't sure whether rewarding MasterJedi's good work would be more sensible than allowing a new face the honor of serving in that role. In general, it isn't a bad idea to switch every once in a while.

It is, however, also important to consider that MasterJedi most likely will not be in the Senate after this session. Because of that, I think it only fair to allow him to continue for the next two months, as we'll be forced to look for a new PPT anyway 2 months from now.

My vote is MasterJedi.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 07:13:09 AM »

Suspense?  No one is surprised that Afletich voted for a liberal over a conservative.  And now Hash decides it all...

Is that what you think this was about? It might be all about 'JCP v RPP' to you (as just about every issue seems to be to you these days), but I explained my decision pretty well.
Yea but BS answers don't mask your true intentions

Would you please cut the crap?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 11:53:07 AM »

Yea sorry ignoring a problem does not make it go away.  You have proven once again where your allegiances lie and it is clear they lie with the left

You realize that Afleitch voted for MasterJedi 4 months ago? You have claimed countless times that PPT is a non-partisan office. You can't have it both ways, DWTL. If it's non-partisan when you want support, you have to be able to accept the same assumption when people vote against the candidate of your choice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies