PPT Election Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:38:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PPT Election Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPT Election Thread  (Read 6149 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 07, 2009, 06:30:38 PM »

MasterJedi
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 08:07:57 AM »

I am having a great difficulty in making a decision. I like Jedi personally and get on very well with him, but as one poster has reminded me this is in a way, a game of party politics; a game of who controls the legislative agenda. As I am currently nursing a foot that has been impailed on a nail outside a Subway station I'll leave my decision for now Tongue

Well I can say that the position of PPT is not a political one. And because of that I have never used it for political gain or power. I've never used it to throw out bills or hold up bills that I didn't like because that's not what the PPT is supposed to do. With me you know I'll be active and not try and mess with anything. Smiley
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 09:35:01 AM »

Well I won't. I've said why I should be re-elected and I believe that my record agrees with that. I've said my piece and now I just have to hope that you'll give me another term...or a tie. Tongue
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 04:12:02 PM »

Thanks to everyone who re-elected me. I won't let you down. I'll be making my own noticeboard within 24 hours and no offence to Bacon King but I edited his style with my own to make it look more "natural". Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies