Alternate US States (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:19:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Alternate US States (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alternate US States  (Read 155415 times)
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« on: January 11, 2011, 07:35:55 AM »

I feel like NOVA would split from Virginia as well and possibly be it's own state.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 08:24:40 AM »

I feel like NOVA would split from Virginia as well and possibly be it's own state.

You're right, that's something worth thinking about. Otherwise, why not giving it to Maryland along with DC ?

You could incorporate it into DC and make DC it's own state as well. Maryland doesn't need it. Tongue
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:06:49 AM »

You're right, that's something worth thinking about. Otherwise, why not giving it to Maryland along with DC ?

You could incorporate it into DC and make DC it's own state as well. Maryland doesn't need it. Tongue

Isn't DC basically part of the metro area that also includes Baltimore and all ? Reuniting them makes sense IMO.

The makes sense, but I feel like they should all be reunited as their own entity. I don't think it should all go to Maryland.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 09:46:01 AM »

Isn't DC basically part of the metro area that also includes Baltimore and all ? Reuniting them makes sense IMO.

The makes sense, but I feel like they should all be reunited as their own entity. I don't think it should all go to Maryland.

The only difference is the name of the State. Wink

Fair enough. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies