Past French prez elections today: President Jean-Christophe LAGARDE, 1965-1969 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:16:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  International What-ifs (Moderator: Dereich)
  Past French prez elections today: President Jean-Christophe LAGARDE, 1965-1969 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Past French prez elections today: President Jean-Christophe LAGARDE, 1965-1969  (Read 5135 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: September 17, 2009, 02:02:34 PM »

4 for Lagarde
1 for Goulard
1 for Juppé
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 05:47:16 PM »

4-1-1.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 07:06:45 AM »

If you don't like it, find it irrelevant and so forth, don't read it. It's easy to ignore a board, I do it all the time. Do likewise.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 07:10:40 AM »

Sure, and you may have noticed that I haven't voted in it

Exactly my point.

No need to post if you don't enjoy it. If I posted in every thread I don't approve of, I'd have the most posts on the forum.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 08:44:59 AM »

Hmm, sorry to insist but I felt the need to say what I thought of this. This wasn't an offense against this thread, just a...you know...criticism...opinion...one more time, hope that's still allowed.

Of course I won't post in every thread toward which I would have some criticisms to do. But there are some, spontaneously, I share the criticisms I would have on. Maybe it's on those I feel more concerned.

I have nothing against not liking past timelines, I have nothing against stating it once maybe twice. But going in every thread which you see to re-state your opposition and feelings to such things is annoying, useless and also post-padding. Also, what's the use? Attention-whoring? Post padding? Trying to make others dislike it too? Ruin it?

I don't post in timelines which I am not interested in, unless it's really stupid so that I can ruin the stupidity by posting about elephants, rhinos and communists.

I don't care if you don't enjoy the genre, I do, others do, others don't. I won't go on a Jihad to convert the Pagans. I find it interesting, if you don't, meh, what am I supposed to do? Cry about it when I go to bed?

Anyways, damn, it's only meant for fun and it's a game. And yes, anyways isn't a word. Sue me.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

If you really feel the urgent need to post about it, since it does seem like it's a life-changing thread, send a PM. It's less annoying.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm closed to dialogue Roll Eyes

another example on the other side: it's difficult today to say that Allende wasn't a good president; very few have the courage to say this. (I'm not saying that Pinochet was right, of course... just trying to think with a 1971-72 mind).

I say it Wink, and that's why it irks me to see leftists naming every damn thing after a mediocre President-turned-leftie-martyr. Of course, if I say it too loud, I get called a fascist Pinochet-loving bastard.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 08:46:22 AM »

2 for Lagarde.

Allez le centre, dans le trou la gaugauche!
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 09:04:50 AM »

Ok, I think I already made my point I just engaged a criticism here, just a dialog, if you can't get that, or don't want to get that, then I can do nothing for it. I explained my point that I don't bitch in all threads to which I would have criticisms, and it's a matter of fact, I don't, now, if you think that's wrong you will have to come with some inventions to prove it, I just posted in one of your timeline to say that i was incompatible with, and, period.

I merely stated my opinion on posting your opinions on every timeline. I see it as annoying. Note the word "I".

I never said that you couldn't do it, nor did I say that you were being a jerk in every thread, or that you were a blind hack.

Please, do me a favour, we now know that you don't necessarily like althists so please stop posting in althists threads to say that. No, it's nothing personal, I like you (but you probably don't) and I'm not writing this to be a troll/jerk/asshole. Meh. Point final.

It gets off topic, something which I'm encouraging in this very thread. However, if you have comments on the actual stuff or wish to partake in it, please do so!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies