In 2010- Democrats will gain seats in Senate/Governorship- lose seats in House (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:36:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  In 2010- Democrats will gain seats in Senate/Governorship- lose seats in House (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: In 2010- Democrats will gain seats in Senate/Governorship- lose seats in House  (Read 3839 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: September 21, 2009, 11:23:55 AM »

I would say the chances of a Democratic pickup are very good in the Senate.  Although, the chances of a net 3 senate seats are not all that good.

I say the Dems are probably going to add 2 seats and the chances of republicans gaining 1 seat are good as well.

As far as the governorship, they are going to follow the results in the House elections, the Dems are likely to lose House seats in CO, VA and NC, that means Burr being beaten in the senate is likely off the table.

As far as pickups in the rust belt, I see the Dems holding onto PA, and winning WI or MI.  As far as CO, that will simply follow the Senate election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies