Cheney Daughter Remark (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:10:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Cheney Daughter Remark (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cheney Daughter Remark  (Read 33857 times)
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« on: October 14, 2004, 06:21:14 PM »

Lynne Cheney has been saying Kerry is "not a good man"...and repeating it over and over again.  This is what I'm surprised about.  I'm not sure I've ever heard a candidate's fundamental morality attacked in such a way.  She's saying that Kerry is a bad person...that he's "evil in his heart" as John Edwards would put it, I guess.  Can she really draw these conclusions from one statement, no matter how awkward?
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 06:42:39 PM »

Lynne Cheney has been saying Kerry is "not a good man"...and repeating it over and over again.  This is what I'm surprised about.  I'm not sure I've ever heard a candidate's fundamental morality attacked in such a way.  She's saying that Kerry is a bad person...that he's "evil in his heart" as John Edwards would put it, I guess.  Can she really draw these conclusions from one statement, no matter how awkward?

Gov. do you really believe that the 2nd time the campaign brought it up( Edwards debate ), the Campaign manger saying it was fair game was just an unplanned awward comment.  It was intentional and bad news.
Lynn Cheney has every right to speak out.  The one who should shut her mouth is the wife of the DEM VP.  WHat gave her the right to assess Lynn's relationship with her daughter.  Who the h.ll is she?

If the statement was inappropriate, why didn't they Cheneys say something after the VP debate...instead, Cheney complimented Edwards for his comment.   Now Kerry makes a similar comment and and the accuse him of being a fundamentally bad person?
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 07:50:46 PM »

You know what....the Republican should go ahead and talk about this all they want.  The Democrats will talk about the economy and health care and Iraq, and we'll see who wins.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies