Cheney Daughter Remark (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:47:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Cheney Daughter Remark (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cheney Daughter Remark  (Read 33964 times)
freewayticket
Rookie

« on: October 15, 2004, 09:17:26 AM »

I wouldn't bring an opponent's family member into it or even comment about it. I just wouldn't go there. I think it was not a good choice of words on his part.
freewayticket
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 10:58:42 AM »

Once again,  I think he could have and should have used a better example then to bring Cheney's daughter into the discussion. If Cheney was up there and he would have brought it up fine. But Cheney wasn't up there so I don't think it was a good idea to bring it up. The thing that gets me is that if it were me and he brought me into the discussion and I am not there to defend the remark or comment on it that would bother me. The other thing is if were me and I am watching the debate and he brings me up I would just look at him and say you S.O.B you. I mean how would he like it if Cheney or Bush brought one of Kerry's daughters lifestyle up in the middle of a debate and somehow try to tie it to the issue or some other family member for that matter. I mean I don't agree with Cheney's daughters lifestyle but again I wouldn't single the person out by name. Disagree with me if you want but I just wouldn't go there. And if you think he should have brought well then I guess everyone has their opinion. All I'm saying is I think he could have used another example.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies