Should zoosexuality be legal?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:54:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Poll
Question: Moo.
Yes.

No.

You scare me.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 30778 times)
JQ
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2013, 03:25:29 PM »

Of course.
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2013, 01:08:24 PM »

The reason people are at war against the zoo is because humans don't see themselves as an animal that is born naked Yes i said naked. and goes back to the dust like any animal. Don't see that refuse to be like Jesus who judged himself.  Don't judge yourself strike out at others. That is called warring if you don't know already.  zoosexuality would be legal had we not had jails that Jesus would look narrowly upon.
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2013, 01:12:24 PM »

People against zoosexuality are like religious people Jesus faced. They thought that warring against a person was a good work. Everyone should know that warring is not a good work.
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2013, 01:37:25 PM »

Jesus would not be mussing about in his head thinking should this be legal or should that be legal. People against him thought that way. Jesus wanted people to judge themselves. Can't people do that? Asking whether zoosexuality can be legal is asking if sex can be legal.
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »

Haters will war. The minority does not want to war. Wouldn't it be better to have more people that are not warring? People that war have unstable minds. Stable minded people will allow zoosexuality.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2013, 04:27:07 PM »

The reason people are at war against the zoo is because humans don't see themselves as an animal that is born naked Yes i said naked. and goes back to the dust like any animal. Don't see that refuse to be like Jesus who judged himself.  Don't judge yourself strike out at others. That is called warring if you don't know already.  zoosexuality would be legal had we not had jails that Jesus would look narrowly upon.
People against zoosexuality are like religious people Jesus faced. They thought that warring against a person was a good work. Everyone should know that warring is not a good work.
Jesus would not be mussing about in his head thinking should this be legal or should that be legal. People against him thought that way. Jesus wanted people to judge themselves. Can't people do that? Asking whether zoosexuality can be legal is asking if sex can be legal.
Haters will war. The minority does not want to war. Wouldn't it be better to have more people that are not warring? People that war have unstable minds. Stable minded people will allow zoosexuality.

Stop posting.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2013, 02:40:44 PM »

Stop Keep posting.
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2015, 09:44:15 PM »

1611 King James Version of Matthew 15:9 - But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition. Jesus would chastised the people making laws today that break his loving laws even as he chastised the religious people of his day. Romans 13:10Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. People need to keep this law refusing to work ill to the zoosexual known as zoos or interspecies people.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2015, 09:48:39 PM »
« Edited: April 11, 2015, 09:52:52 PM by Tik »

Animals are neighbours, too.

By the way it's great to have you back. I was worried you had been hit by a truck or fallen out of a tree onto a pile of AIDS swords.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2015, 10:31:40 PM »

great point brb having consensual sex with crustaceans
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2015, 10:57:15 PM »

Does anybody call people who commit bestiality 'zoos' other than you, kobidobidog?
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2015, 09:55:41 AM »

I can think of a lot worse things that would warrant putting someone in prison. Most of the laws against zoosexuality are impossible to enforce as is (because how many people f**king horses are doing so in broad daylight?) and putting another person engaged in sexual activity with an animal in jail is ultimately committing ourselves to maintaining another person in an overcrowded prison system that more or less turns minor criminals into major criminals. I don't think it's worth the time or effort to prosecute people for engaging in these kinds of acts, largely because the population involved is insignificant and they're not really hurting anyone.

It's still f**ked up though.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2015, 10:22:38 AM »

I can think of a lot worse things that would warrant putting someone in prison. Most of the laws against zoosexuality are impossible to enforce as is (because how many people f**king horses are doing so in broad daylight?) and putting another person engaged in sexual activity with an animal in jail is ultimately committing ourselves to maintaining another person in an overcrowded prison system that more or less turns minor criminals into major criminals. I don't think it's worth the time or effort to prosecute people for engaging in these kinds of acts, largely because the population involved is insignificant and they're not really hurting anyone.

I suggest we solve this problem by summarily executing people who  animals. I don't need some kind of high-minded philosophical justification for this because ew wtf.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2015, 03:02:48 PM »

Man I pity the rookie cop who has to set up sting operations to catch 'zoophiles'.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2015, 03:05:43 PM »

I suggest we solve this problem by summarily executing people who  animals. I don't need some kind of high-minded philosophical justification for this because ew wtf.

Yeah, this doesn't seem like a bad idea. Just hang the sick f**ks and be done with it.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2015, 03:13:55 PM »

No, of course bestiality should not be legal. For all the obvious, sane reasons.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2015, 04:17:38 PM »

Yeah, this doesn't seem like a bad idea. Just hang the sick f**ks and be done with it.

I didn't know you became a theonomist. Tongue

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2015, 04:34:25 PM »

Man I pity the rookie cop who has to set up sting operations to catch 'zoophiles'.

LOL!  What a coincidence that you would reverse the roles, considering it was a big story in my area when a young cop was suspended (first offense) and then fired (2nd) for banging cows on a farm near Moorestown, NJ.  Obviously, this person's mental faculties were of no concern to the well-meaning township police force of America's 2005 #1 Place To Live.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2015, 04:59:22 PM »

I suggest we solve this problem by summarily executing people who  animals. I don't need some kind of high-minded philosophical justification for this because ew wtf.

Petty tyrant.  Why don't you hang your self righteous anger where it belongs...back up your ass.  You keep this attitude up and it won't be long before you're  ing the animals to see what all the fuss is about.

I believe whether it is legal or not is irrelevant.  It's wrong.  But ToakvaleNF wants to peek through your window, see what you're doing, and enact punishment according to some rulebook that always changes cuz it doesn't exist.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2015, 03:09:35 AM »

Wait, so kobidobidog just posts roughly once every 6 months, and does so exclusively for the purposes of bumping this thread?
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
United States
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2015, 04:09:05 AM »

It depends on who's the "active" and who's the "passive" part.

If the animal does its "active" part voluntarily, I don't see why it should be prohibited.
If, however, the human cows the animal into its "passive" part, it ought to be considered rape and physical abuse.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2015, 05:05:01 AM »

Wait, so kobidobidog just posts roughly once every 6 months, and does so exclusively for the purposes of bumping this thread?

Not just this thread.  He once posted this non sequitur in the "Hobo Orgy Guy & Blondie" thread:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=190031.msg4132797#msg4132797
Torie
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2015, 07:03:51 AM »

Odd this thread has not been locked really. Whatever.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2015, 08:23:08 AM »

Thost1 is to jao in economics as kobidobidog's is to zoosexuality in political debate.

That is, if you lock the thread, the pestilence can spread. Best to keep it quarantined.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2015, 12:24:59 PM »

Odd this thread has not been locked really. Whatever.

I'd rather ban that user for trolling. But as I don't really feel like dealing with it, thread locked.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies