Should zoosexuality be legal? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:39:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Moo.
Yes.

No.

You scare me.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 31153 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: November 13, 2012, 10:27:42 PM »

Well, animals can't give consent, so it's technically rape...

But murdering and eating some animals is perfectly legal. Surely enslaving and then murdering a cow is just as bad, if not worse, than raping it.

?! 

From what weird logic would this follow?  Eating a member of another species and having sex with it are two very different issues.  One eats to stay alive.  Tigers eat zebras to stay alive.  Tiger needs no consent.  He's hungry, so he eats.  But tigers fuck other tigers in order to propagate their species.  If you catch a tiger fucking a zebra, you have caught a seriously confused tiger.  This tiger cannot use instinct or survival or propagation of the species as a legitimate excuse.  Same goes for me and chickens, see what I mean?

I'm not taking a position one way or the other on the important legal question of interspecies copulation, except to say that it serves no biological purpose, but I am calling your post pure bullshit.  Some perverse foray into abject moralism, perhaps.  Mental masturbation, maybe.  More likely, an attempt to stoke the flames of illegitimate debate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies