Should zoosexuality be legal? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:47:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Moo.
Yes.

No.

You scare me.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 31111 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: October 29, 2009, 03:53:30 AM »

You can tell because the dog is staying with you, is not growling at you, is not showing any signs of aggression. Is not clawing or chewing you to pieces. Ever see how well padded a person has to be to train police dogs?  A zoo does not have much if anything on when they have sex. Does that tell you something?

zoosexual sex or casual sex between two different species, which is known as bestiality, zoophile net, an extremely kind, and loving thing to do, zoo’s have a deep love that many do not have. This is extremely pleasurable, positives for both species, and  helps to control population. No surgery is needed for ether species. No condoms needed. No STDs. The non humans love sex. Both species loves sex.

By all means legalize this kind of sex.  Whole planet is about sex.  Let us relax, and enjoy it. Doing unto others what you would want others to do unto you. Being wise, and harmless, Being a peacemaker, and things will be just fine.

Holy sh*t, this person almost makes me sound like a sane.
I've no intention to test his assumptions, but most of his argument makes sense, actually. Farmers have been shagging sheep and calves, and big dogs have been shagging housewives, since time immemorial. Nothing new about it.

Putting this post where it belongs.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 08:10:36 AM »

Do any other furries post here? (Other than him, I mean. I'm not a furry)

Furry-ism and Zoosexuality are quite different things.
See signature on the implications of furryism. (No fan, btw.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies