Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 28, 2020, 04:20:03 am
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: TæxasGurl, TJ in Oregon, YE)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 794895 times)
RFayette
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 07, 2015, 07:29:41 pm »

Favorite Politicians (contemporary):  Joe Manchin, John Kasich, Brian Sandoval, Scott Walker, Andrew Cuomo, Justin Amash, Rand Paul, Heidi Heitkamp........quite the smorgasboard, I know. Tongue

You should probably leave or never mention that again.

Otherwise, most of that other stuff should allow you to fit right in.

What's so bad about Cuomo?  He seems like a pretty reasonable, moderate, pro-business Democrat.
RFayette
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 09:02:15 pm »

Favorite Politicians (contemporary):  Joe Manchin, John Kasich, Brian Sandoval, Scott Walker, Andrew Cuomo, Justin Amash, Rand Paul, Heidi Heitkamp........quite the smorgasboard, I know. Tongue

You should probably leave or never mention that again.

Otherwise, most of that other stuff should allow you to fit right in.

What's so bad about Cuomo?  He seems like a pretty reasonable, moderate, pro-business Democrat.

As one of the leading lights of the Atlas Cuomo Hate Brigade, let me just go on record as saying that I'm far more disturbed that you're a fan of the Vikings and the Packers.  I mean, either one is fine but both is just wrong.

Iowa has pretty diverse NFL allegiances.  I know Packers and Vikings are often rivals, but I like both teams.  That being said, it's a lot easier to be a Packers fan right now. Smiley   Mike McCarthy is a very good coach.  
(Can't post links, but the title is "Iowa is a house divided when it comes to NFL fandom by the Ames Tribune)

As far as Cuomo goes, I hate gerrymandering, so that is too bad.   The reason I liked Cuomo was his "NY is Open for Business" ads, which made Cuomo seem like a bipartisan, pro-market kind of liberal, like Ron Wyden or Joe Manchin.  But I guess that's not true.....
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies