Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2020, 08:47:50 am
News: 2020 Mock/Endorsements for Presidential Primaries are now open.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: TæxasGurl, TJ in Oregon, YE)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 794053 times)
Many many too many stop and frisks
Nathan
YaBB God

« on: May 19, 2011, 01:44:46 am »

Er...hello everyone!

Race/ethnic compostion: White with some faint Central Asian admixture. An eighth Jewish. Mostly Italian, Irish/British chop suey, Polish, Russian (that's where both the Jewish and the Central Asian admixture come in); some French, possibly German, possibly Romani.
Religion: Episcopalian, fairly high church; would probably be Catholic if not for a few specific ideological and organisational beefs I have with that church. Very interested in East Asian religious thought but not considering converting to anything.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Location: Amherst, Massachusetts (staying with family in New Jersey for the summer though; I grew up in Vermont)
Where you were born: Franklin County, Massachusetts
Person you most admire: 'My mother' is a fairly hackneyed answer but in my case it's true. She's a progressive activist and lawyer. She's awesome.
Favorite Band: Dire Straits, Kajiura Yuki, Talking Heads, The Killers, Maaya Sakamoto, Leonard Cohen, Warren Zevon
Favorite President: I am fascinated by both Adamses, Arthur, and Coolidge as men (my New England bias showing), and I like the policies of both Roosevelts, Eisenhower, and in many but not all areas Carter, but I think that the greatest we ever had probably remains Lincoln. A fairly conventional answer, I know.
Favorite Sports team: Anything Boston/New England.
Your other interests: Books, tea, religion, classical music (especially piano and classical guitar), film, anime-when-it's-good, antiques, nature, agriculture, food, law...
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies