Regional & Local Fiscal Relief Act (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:24:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional & Local Fiscal Relief Act (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional & Local Fiscal Relief Act  (Read 17939 times)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 07, 2009, 02:38:23 PM »

The Mideast needs the most money, without a doubt.  We need more than the $30 billion that is being appropriated.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 03:30:51 PM »

The Mideast needs the most money, without a doubt.  We need more than the $30 billion that is being appropriated.
LOL, you are getting the most and still complaining, we have like twice the population and a third of the money, where are you going to get it from?

We have a greater need for the money than you do.  You guys are doing fine; we are not.  We've been hit the hardest, in case you haven't noticed.

I also love how you criticize me, but say nothing when a member of the RPP says exactly the same thing.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 08:26:43 PM »

Because the Northeast isn't exactly well off and we deserve a Senator who will fight for us, not fail regions that can't modernize their economies.

By that logic, Tmthforu94 should be defeated.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 09:28:53 PM »

That was a year ago. And with comments such as wanting to burn Tehran to the ground, I think it is very obvious that you strongly support Israel.

Yes, I strongly support Israel.  However, you are deceiving people by saying that I support Israel at the expense of Atlasia, or that I support an FTA with them, when I don't.  You're lying, and that is why I'm angry; I expected better of you.

It's really sad that you're having to resort to name calling. Sad That won't get you anywhere in life.

Also, NC Yank wants to say In the future currency values will make opposition to trade by Pro-Labor people as absolete as the Model T but knows it won't be posted for hours thanks to the mods...

I also agree that Yank shouldn't be on mod review, off-topic though that is.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »

I'd say the Mideast needs more than $32 billion.  We have the largest deficit and largest unemployment numbers; it is critical that we get a significant increase.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies