Regional & Local Fiscal Relief Act (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:14:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional & Local Fiscal Relief Act (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional & Local Fiscal Relief Act  (Read 17952 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: October 09, 2009, 05:11:04 PM »

Nay.

I understand Hashemites concerns, but I think the Senate is more accepting of the argument to have different handouts to regions than he may have assumed. If I lived in a well off region I would expect my region to receive less. That's just common sense.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »

Since our Senator can't seem to support the Northeast, I urge someone else to help us out. This is appalling. We are having our own problems, and we have proven that we are responsible enough to put the funds to good use.

We are in the best shape economically in the country, we should be getting the least amount of funds. Stop trying to turn everything into partisan attacks.

We're in complete agreement here, the Northeast doesn't really need much money.

Yes, we do need more money. We have economic problems of our own and also are the heart of the financial industry.

Damn it. Read the GM numbers, read my post on page 4. I've been over my reasons a million times.

Pray tell, how much do you propose?

17 billion for the NE
You're kidding. You region needs less than any other region, by far.

I have a feeling we may have to rely on the GM to be an arbiter on what regions require what. I'm happy with whats been floated for the Mideast.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »

Nay.

One swallow doesn't make a summer. If they simply choose to burn money yet again then they will suffer the economic consequences as a result. It would be an incredibly stupid thing to do and something that the GM can comment upon.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 07:15:10 AM »

Aye
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 02:29:32 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: