Yahoo Netanyahu flouts U.N. like Saddam, but that's okay. He's Israeli.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:02:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Yahoo Netanyahu flouts U.N. like Saddam, but that's okay. He's Israeli.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yahoo Netanyahu flouts U.N. like Saddam, but that's okay. He's Israeli.  (Read 885 times)
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 14, 2009, 01:10:55 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091012/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

You must be logged in to read this quote.

How long with America be Israel's foreign-policy bitch? As long as AIPAC remains secure in the upper echelons of Washington? As long as the theocrats continue to click the heels of their jackboots in their desire to go to war for Israel to hasten the coming of an apocalypse they await with open arms? And where are our conservatives, who by rights out to be isolationist and hence opposed to our propping up of the artificial state of Israel?
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 03:21:39 PM »

Screw the UN, they're anti-Israel anyway.
cannonia
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.42, S: -1.30

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 02:39:23 AM »

Nice anti-semitic screed.  The Human Rights Council is a farce, and the United States isn't so hot on letting our citizens be subject to international courts, either.  The UN has gone out of its way to prove itself horribly biased against Israel.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 03:47:53 AM »

While it seems the easy option for some here is to dismiss the report out of hand for being commissioned by UN (OMG ITS THE EVILS!!!111!), it might be advisable to take a look at the report before castigating it.
cannonia
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.42, S: -1.30

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 04:21:38 AM »

While it seems the easy option for some here is to dismiss the report out of hand for being commissioned by UN (OMG ITS THE EVILS!!!111!), it might be advisable to take a look at the report before castigating it.

Sure, I went and read pages 141-148.  The report is simply not believable.  The credulity exhibited within those pages could be attributed to naivety were it not for the UN's history; in context it is instead a display of cynicism.  For example, I like the inclusion as a "fact" the press release from some Palestinian advocacy group.

This is garbage.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 05:06:13 AM »

Sure, I went and read pages 141-148.  The report is simply not believable.  The credulity exhibited within those pages could be attributed to naivety were it not for the UN's history; in context it is instead a display of cynicism.  For example, I like the inclusion as a "fact" the press release from some Palestinian advocacy group.

This is garbage.

Help me out a little. To which "fact"/press release and what "Palestinian advocacy group" are you referring to from the 452 page report?
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 02:16:34 PM »

Ah, I'd forgotten: any criticism at all of Israel is anti-Semitism. Thanks for clarifying, twat.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies