Rumours!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:58:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53043 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2009, 04:46:33 PM »

Why? You don't post what you say about me on the part of the private forum I can see. I don't need to do a damn thing you say. You talk in private, I'll talk in private.

Oh you certainly do it well.

Thank you. too bad I already my "plan" public. Although there isn't anything shady about it anyways, so it's no big deal. Once again, another JCP exaggeration.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »

Hamilton, in my mind, is far more dangerous than Xahar.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2009, 04:48:21 PM »

This game isn't worth all this sweat and blood. Time to rethink my involvement in "Atlasia" once again. Perhaps it has gotten too intense.

I would like to echo this statement.

Such wheelings and dealings, stupid partisan schemes and shenanigans and so forth could potentially endanger Atlasia and compromise the participation of many reasonable, moderate and sane voices.

I've said this a million times in the past, it's a damn game. Most people are on here not because they've been forced (well, in some cases maybe not.) but because they want to have fun and participate in a game that's a good idea, interesting and entertaining. Atlasia isn't meant to cause harm, stress or any sh**t to anybody, but it will end up doing so if people don't realize that this thing is a goddamn game. A goddamn game.

Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2009, 04:48:38 PM »

Hamilton, in my mind, is far more dangerous than Xahar.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2009, 04:49:43 PM »

Let's see here. As is usually the case, I've been cued in with second-hand information from enough different sources now to get a decent picture of what's going on. I'm so far down the Atlasian grapevine it's not even funny. Tongue

It's fun to see some more of Hamilton's scheming, of course. I'm about 95% he's the driving force behind this as well as everything the PCP is doing these days. He's leading much of PiT's campaign, doing all the "zombie" and new member recruiting, leading the massive voter shifts to the Mideast to bolster Tmthforu94, and the voter shift to the Northeast, while also moving enough voters away from the Southeast that he leaves intraparty opponent NCYankee vulnerable. It seems now he's got a plan to ensure the defeat of intraparty rival DWTL (who if you look at the numbers won't win anyway) while also getting PiT into the Presidency! This definitely carries Hamilton's mark. Love it or hate it, the dude's a schemer.

Bacon King, to be honest, you're an idiot. I didn't move voters anywhere (except a friend to the Northeast who wants to run for Assembly).

People left the South because of you and DWTL. People left the Pacific because I left.

Come on now, surely you should give yourself more credit than that!

Also, Duke, don't feel strained by any of this Smiley I think it's clear to everyone now where the blame actually lies.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2009, 04:49:51 PM »

Are you so thick as to not be able to come up with your own irrelevant attacks?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »

Let's see here. As is usually the case, I've been cued in with second-hand information from enough different sources now to get a decent picture of what's going on. I'm so far down the Atlasian grapevine it's not even funny. Tongue

It's fun to see some more of Hamilton's scheming, of course. I'm about 95% he's the driving force behind this as well as everything the PCP is doing these days. He's leading much of PiT's campaign, doing all the "zombie" and new member recruiting, leading the massive voter shifts to the Mideast to bolster Tmthforu94, and the voter shift to the Northeast, while also moving enough voters away from the Southeast that he leaves intraparty opponent NCYankee vulnerable. It seems now he's got a plan to ensure the defeat of intraparty rival DWTL (who if you look at the numbers won't win anyway) while also getting PiT into the Presidency! This definitely carries Hamilton's mark. Love it or hate it, the dude's a schemer.

Bacon King, to be honest, you're an idiot. I didn't move voters anywhere (except a friend to the Northeast who wants to run for Assembly).

People left the South because of you and DWTL. People left the Pacific because I left.

No. DWTL threatened to move people to the Mideast to defeat Tmth, which caused Dan to move back. Then DWTL left to try and win a race in the NE. I have no idea why Sam Spade left.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2009, 04:51:08 PM »

This game isn't worth all this sweat and blood. Time to rethink my involvement in "Atlasia" once again. Perhaps it has gotten too intense.

Such wheelings and dealings, stupid partisan schemes and shenanigans and so forth could potentially endanger Atlasia and compromise the participation of many reasonable, moderate and sane voices.

I've said this a million times in the past, it's a damn game. Most people are on here not because they've been forced (well, in some cases maybe not.) but because they want to have fun and participate in a game that's a good idea, interesting and entertaining. Atlasia isn't meant to cause harm, stress or any sh**t to anybody, but it will end up doing so if people don't realize that this thing is a goddamn game. A goddamn game.

Much of this has to do with the development of a stable and entrenched party system. It becomes difficult to seperate the person from the party when it comes to dealings in this game.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »

DWTL is powerless now and PiT knows it. DWTL wasn't going to win his Senate election. If PiT were truly interested in reforming the party, instead of throwing the now weak and powerless DWTL under the bus, he would have gone after Hamilton.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2009, 04:59:33 PM »

This has nothing to do with PiT. He did nothing wrong. He knew he couldn't do anything about my plan in the Northeast. It was beyond his control.

He went along with your plan, he made the deal, he made the promises. He admitted to me that he was working with you, he even defended you to me in private. Don't expect us to buy anymore of your lies, Hamilton.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »

Not everybody has to be moderate.  That's no fun.  I'm certainly no moderate.  I'm a green liberal bordering on radical in many of my ideas.

The key is being reasonable, sane, and respectful.  And HONEST for criminy sakes.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2009, 05:02:14 PM »

This has nothing to do with PiT. He did nothing wrong. He knew he couldn't do anything about my plan in the Northeast. It was beyond his control.

He went along with your plan, he made the deal, he made the promises. He admitted to me that he was working with you, he even defended you to me in private. Don't expect us to buy anymore of your lies, Hamilton.

No, it's my fault. I forced him to do that because I was working with someone else who shall remain nameless. I put him in a position I shouldn't have.

Nice try.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2009, 05:02:26 PM »

Why? You don't post what you say about me on the part of the private forum I can see. I don't need to do a damn thing you say. You talk in private, I'll talk in private.

I did post my reservations and issues on there millions of times, and nobody listened. You have a way of turning threads into echo chambers. I couldn't let what I saw continue and have people think I was fine with it, so I went public. I did what I had to do to feel good about it and yes I paid the price for it.

This is different, this is a plan for the party that involves trying to help me win reelection. Don't you think it would be wise to inform me off it, so my own efforts don't collide with yours and that the two efforts work together and not against each other. That I should have veto power over a plan involving me, that could potentially backfire like this has and cause potenial harm to my chances instead of help. Untill you understand these conditions and this reasoning behind it, I don't want you developing a single plan, contacting anyone outside the party, or doing any negotiating on the party's behalf. If Duke and PiT don't have the balls to put you in your place and do what has to be done for the sake of the party and this game, then they are all too far gone to save and Duke is right about considering leaving again. Maybe I will do the same.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2009, 05:04:03 PM »

I did post my reservations and issues on there millions of times, and nobody listened. You have a way of turning threads into echo chambers. I couldn't let what I saw continue and have people think I was fine with it, so I went public. I did what I had to do to feel good about it and yes I paid the price for it.

This is different, this is a plan for the party that involves trying to help me win reelection. Don't you think it would be wise to inform me off it, so my own efforts don't collide with yours and that the two efforts work together and not against each other. That I should have veto power over a plan involving me, that could potentially backfire like this has and cause potenial harm to my chances instead of help. Untill you understand these conditions and this reasoning behind it, I don't want you developing a single plan, contacting anyone outside the party, or doing any negotiating on the party's behalf. If Duke and PiT don't have the balls to put you in your place and do what has to be done for the sake of the party and this game, then they are all too far gone to save and Duke is right about considering leaving again. Maybe I will do the same.

No because you have a tendency to not be rational.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2009, 05:07:54 PM »

No because you have a tendency to not be rational.

Thats no excuse Hamilton and you know it. I am very rational when people act in a way to justify it. Stupidity, Stupidity is what drives me to be irrational.

Of course what you really mean is "You would never have let me do it". Well, thats the general idea.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2009, 05:08:02 PM »

No. DWTL threatened to move people to the Mideast to defeat Tmth, which caused Dan to move back. Then DWTL left to try and win a race in the NE. I have no idea why Sam Spade left.

And I'm sure it's all so simple.

In all honesty, I think enough credible posters have exposed enough of your deceitful and manipulative nature that I don't even really need to dignify that with a response.

Either leave Atlasia or ditch the Machiavellian nonsense, before you kill the entire game. Please.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

I was the first person to reveal Hamilton for what he was, but no one listened to my warning calls.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2009, 05:10:29 PM »

In all honesty, I think enough credible posters have exposed enough of your deceitful and manipulative nature that I don't even really need to dignify that with a response.

Either leave Atlasia or ditch the Machiavellian nonsense, before you kill the entire game. Please.

You'd love that wouldn't you? Too bad. I'll do what I please. Dan can come verify it. Or Tmth. Anyone who was there really.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2009, 05:10:32 PM »

This is all you really need to do, Hamilton. Become one of the party instead of the attention whore leader in all but name status you seem to have gotten yourself potrayed as.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »

I was the first person to reveal Hamilton for what he was, but no one listened to my warning calls.

You haven't revelaed anything. THis whole time nothing has been revelaed except my desire to alter the NE Senate race and bullying PiT

Nope one more thing has been revealed. That you have tremendous desire for control, influence, and power. You must lack these in real life or something.

Bully Pit? Good god if that doesn't sum you up then I don't know what does.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »

I dunno about that, most of the JCP caught on pretty early.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2009, 05:15:58 PM »

You haven't revelaed anything. THis whole time nothing has been revelaed except my desire to alter the NE Senate race and bullying PiT

Your attempts to shield PiT in this scheme are ridiculous and transparent. I PMed PiT too, you know. He didn't seem like a hostage when he was talking about his plans, and his working relationship with you.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2009, 05:16:29 PM »

I do owe you an apology for not taking heed of your word sooner. The type of attitude that Hamilton embodies is literally what killed Atlasia last time, and it seems our little country simulation is dangerously close to going down that same road again.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »

Hamilton you've learned the first rule of Atlasia; private dealings can and will spill out into the open. The second rule is that when they do throw your hands up in the air Tongue Everyone has been involved in things like this at some time in their lives on here. Some are exposed many are not.

But when they are exposed you need to put your hands up, be honest about what's happened and suffer the short term troubles. Then you can go back to the game burnt but wiser! If you start to spin things out of control the fallout is worse.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2009, 05:19:18 PM »

Oooh... drama.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies