Rumours!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:42:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53025 times)
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2009, 04:23:08 PM »

You guys are going off the assumption that I talk to PiT.
oh come on. You are in his party. Of course you do, this is not geometry.

I don't talk to everyone in my party. Only people who have AIM. Meaning only tmth. And DWTL on facebook.

hmmm but there is still pm. And he told me that you guys do talk by pm. Plus i saw his inbox. and boy you sure pop up in there.

I don't deny speaking with him ever. Just on an infrequent basis.

Can you just stop lying for once in your life?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2009, 04:23:18 PM »

I don't talk to everyone in my party. Only people who have AIM. Meaning only tmth. And DWTL on facebook.

hmmm but there is still pm. And he told me that you guys do talk by pm. Plus i saw his inbox. and boy you sure pop up in there.

he says you guys chat a hell of a lot.

THat would be based on perspective, I suppose. I have a lot of PMs everyday so take that as you will.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2009, 04:23:42 PM »

Can you?

You know nothing about me. You've never had a conversation with me.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2009, 04:24:32 PM »

And some people within the Party said there are no factions..... if you believe that you're on PCP.

I said that the factions weren't as defined between old and new as you guys claimed. Its more a story of Hamilton hitching up with whoever can advance his goals and when it doesn't suit him anymore he moves on to the next alliance, almost like what Stalin did in the 1920's in the USSR's communist party.

I did'nt mean you.  I distinctly remember DWTL saying that once.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2009, 04:24:47 PM »

I used to have respect for PiT, but now after these latest shenanigans and his unholy alliance with Hamilton, he's lost it. I find it pretty disgusting that he would stab his own party member in the back just to advance his own agenda.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2009, 04:25:11 PM »

he says you guys chat a hell of a lot.

THat would be based on perspective, I suppose. I have a lot of PMs everyday so take that as you will.
round 40-5o pms a week? boy you just chat him up and down.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2009, 04:25:38 PM »

Can you?

You know nothing about me. You've never had a conversation with me.

I've never lied about anything on here. I don't do shady backroom deals so I have nothing to lie about.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »

And some people within the Party said there are no factions..... if you believe that you're on PCP.

I said that the factions weren't as defined between old and new as you guys claimed. Its more a story of Hamilton hitching up with whoever can advance his goals and when it doesn't suit him anymore he moves on to the next alliance, almost like what Stalin did in the 1920's in the USSR's communist party.

He may have but I did say something in Marokai's Newpaper back when he pushing Hamilton as force of "Change and good" (lol) in the party setting it up as DWTL versus the future.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2009, 04:27:16 PM »

The idea that PiT is involved with Northeast affairs is ridiculous. I will take the credit, for it was my idea.

I admit to planning to support the JCP candidate. I also admit to having asked AndrewCT to run a write-in campaign, but he was already half-way through being re-elected to Governor.

That being said, I am the one who went out of my way searching for a write-in candidate that was close to me on the issues. Ask AndrewCT. Ask Lt. Gov. Barnes. Ask Rocky.

I don't think there is any hint of scandal to this. So I don't support someone who wants to backstab me. Big deal. Nothing new here.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »

He may have but I did say something in Marokai's Newpaper back when he pushing Hamilton as force of "Change and good" (lol) in the party setting it up as DWTL versus the future.

I don't remember that, but no worries.   
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2009, 04:28:59 PM »

This game isn't worth all this sweat and blood. Time to rethink my involvement in "Atlasia" once again. Perhaps it has gotten too intense.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2009, 04:30:24 PM »

This game isn't worth all this sweat and blood. Time to rethink my involvement in "Atlasia" once again. Perhaps it has gotten too intense.

You'd be surpised how many other election 'games' we've tried to start that never get off the ground Tongue They are obviously missing something Atlasia does not.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »

Now I can understand why Hamilton had such a problem informing the party at-large at least about his plans and deals, like the RPP used to do via the private forum. Kind of hard to do that when you are backstabbing two important party members.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2009, 04:31:15 PM »

I just wish everyone could see what I've seen.

The idea that PiT is involved with Northeast affairs is ridiculous. I will take the credit, for it was my idea.

Oh I know it was your idea. PiT's disgusting tactics were all your doing and he went along with them because they made him more likely to win. You all intended on screwing your own party members over in at least three regions just for PiT's benefit, it's disgusting.

Clearly all the reform that's happened in the RPP is a name change. Even DWTL is infinitely better a person than you. He's far more honest.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

That'd be a shame.  Unlike most of the RPP, you have some dignity and some honor.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2009, 04:31:58 PM »

Now I can understand why Hamilton had such a problem informing the party at-large at least about his plans and deals, like the RPP used to do via the private forum. Kind of hard to do that when you are backstabbing two important party members.

I was the one being backstabbed. I know what you said about me a long time ago Yankee. And you were never getting backstabbed. In fact, if Xahar wants to chime in, he can tell you that I was talking him in to saving you.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2009, 04:33:15 PM »

I just wish everyone could see what I've seen.

Oh I know it was your idea. PiT's disgusting tactics were all your doing and he went along with them because they made him more likely to win. You all intended on screwing your own party members over in at least three regions just for PiT's benefit, it's disgusting.

Clearly all the reform that's happened in the RPP is a name change. Even DWTL is infinitely better a person than you. He's far more honest.

This is not true. The electoral outcomes would not have been changed in any thing that I supposedly "did." Although I didn't really do anything because all it would have been was a vote and I have the right to vote for whoever I want.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2009, 04:34:03 PM »

Losing one more voice of Sanity would not be good. Smiley
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »

Yankee you're the least sane person here. And to think that you are talking all this sh**t after coming to me with concerns about your election and then throwing be under the bus when I try to do something about it. Now it's only your fault if you lose.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2009, 04:37:05 PM »

I fear you're not the only one having doubts about Atlasia right now. Atlasia could very well collapse to its previous state (similar to the collapse in early 2006) if some people don't grow up and quit taking this game so freakishly seriously. It is for the reason that I find Hamilton to be one of the most dangerous people in Atlasia. Not because I fear losing elections to him, but because I fear he will drive people away from this game with his behavior.

Xahar was doing this about a year ago. He thankfully doomed himself before it was too late. We can only hope Hamilton slips up sooner rather than later and destroys himself.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2009, 04:42:25 PM »

Yankee you're the least sane person here. And to think that you are talking all this sh**t after coming to me with concerns about your election and then throwing be under the bus when I try to do something about it. Now it's only your fault if you lose.

The facts as presented say something different. I don't need your schemes to save me, and I didn't ask for your help in particular, but for help in general to contact our voters and made sure they got out to vote. Maybe if you used the goddamn private forum more, then maybe you won't have to worry about my reaction to second hand information. If this was some sort of plan to help me, then there was no excuse for not informing me.

I was the one being backstabbed. I know what you said about me a long time ago Yankee. And you were never getting backstabbed. In fact, if Xahar wants to chime in, he can tell you that I was talking him in to saving you.

I shall see if that is the case. You shouldn't have put yourself in a situation to be reallying on Xahar to back up your statements. USE THE PRIVATE FORUM.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2009, 04:43:02 PM »

That'd be a shame.  Unlike most of the RPP, you have some dignity and some honor.

I'm having a lot of problems trusting anyone in my own party right now. I was trying to fix the image of the PCon party by making concessions and proposing reforms, but the same old games go on behind the scenes. This type of activity, of course, falls on me because I am the chairman. I'd hate for anyone to believe I have been behind any of the backstabbing, region stacking, zombie recruiting and the like, but obviously I'd wager many people do.

It may help the insane ones get their agenda through more quickly now. Cheesy

I fear you're not the only one having doubts about Atlasia right now. Atlasia could very well collapse to its previous state (similar to the collapse in early 2006) if some people don't grow up and quit taking this game so freakishly seriously. It is for the reason that I find Hamilton to be one of the most dangerous people in Atlasia. Not because I fear losing elections to him, but because I fear he will drive people away from this game with his behavior.

Xahar was doing this about a year ago. He thankfully doomed himself before it was too late. We can only hope Hamilton slips up sooner rather than later and destroys himself.

This has become more than a game. It has become a lifestyle for a lot of posters. To be honest, I haven't the time nor the interest to spend all my days online, nor am I interested in throwing people under the bus for my own gain (this is not a jab at anyone in particular). I just feel like there is so much espionage going on behind my back despite me trying to be respectful in all of this. It just isn't worth it. Becoming a permanent voter and occasional commentator seems to be the best rout and let the rest take its course.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »

Ok. settle down, settle down. *shoots a pistol in the air*

Now I know we are having some trust issues in our dear country Atlasia. But we do need to realize that it is hard to get votes when people are towing the party line all the time. Now I am not saying everyone towing the party line. But most do. And I do know that people will be corrupt in this game. And people are corrupt outside of this game. and all we can do is just try to be honest ourselves. Don't try to keep others in line, keep yourself in line. Now as to what you guys plan t do about this is one thing. Don't sit here and bicker and slam them. Act on it in an official way if you are mad. But don't make this bigger than t has to be since this is, after all a GAME.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2009, 04:44:43 PM »

Why? You don't post what you say about me on the part of the private forum I can see. I don't need to do a damn thing you say. You talk in private, I'll talk in private.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2009, 04:45:24 PM »

Why? You don't post what you say about me on the part of the private forum I can see. I don't need to do a damn thing you say. You talk in private, I'll talk in private.

Oh you certainly do it well.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies