Rumours! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:05:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53471 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: October 18, 2009, 08:35:36 PM »

I'd say the predominant mood at the time of the reception of the message within the LNF was "Huh".
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 11:40:15 AM »

Regardless of the CMPA's existance, Al and others have certainly led the party with at least a patine of Trotskyite sloganering and lingo. The point here is the LNF claims to be the "true leftist" party in Atlasia, and if so shouldn't be so quick to consider helping the PCP gain power.

Well, as I'm sure Al himself will attest, the LNF doesn't have a leader and his Presidential campaign has primarily been run as a CMPA effort. While I'm sure the LNF will strongly back that ticket, I don't think the LNF has any avowed far leftist agenda.

If the LNF declared itself to be the "true leftist" party then I missed it. Indeed I'd be a bit surprised. I'm sure the LNF membership would agree that the JCP could reasonably be described as of the left as well. Again I think there has been a line maintained between the rhetoric of the CMPA and the LNF in this regard.

Indeed.  Rather, I think the sense of the LNF is that the JCP is the "un-fun leftist party" or the "leftist party without *hughughug*" or the "grumpy leftist party".
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »

Should we start giving our new party members *hughughugs*?

A world without *hughughug* is a sad one indeed Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies