Rumours! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:10:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53325 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: October 18, 2009, 12:54:09 PM »

Well, isn't this just cute.

I would hope that this thread wasn't an attempt to bring this to light before someone else did it for you.

If so, I am deeply ashamed of both the LNF and RPP.

If Lewis is telling the truth, then the RPP should be ashamed of themselves.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »

I would hope that this thread wasn't an attempt to bring this to light before someone else did it for you.
"Someone else" being? Kiss (I'm not convinced Marokai knew all that much, btw.)

Note that "the LNF" means all the LNF. No shady backroom group exists within the LNF - the chair who received it broadcast it to all the other chairs simultaneously. (Every member is a chair, of course. Smiley )

It's a common tactic.  You know the sh**t is going to hit the fan... so you come out with it just before that to try and save some face.

The original post seemed rife with that tactic.  Your post did not.  Which is why I'm assuming you're telling the truth and that the LNF isn't to blame here.

Of course now that this has been laid out in the open, any LNF member who 2nd prefs the RPP is going to look suspicious.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »

Well, I know there are informants and dirty work being done here.  And threatening exposure is dirty as well.

But I believe it is the proper course of action.  Backroom dealing is disgusting unless you intend to fully disclose it to everyone.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »

This game isn't worth all this sweat and blood. Time to rethink my involvement in "Atlasia" once again. Perhaps it has gotten too intense.

I would like to echo this statement.

Such wheelings and dealings, stupid partisan schemes and shenanigans and so forth could potentially endanger Atlasia and compromise the participation of many reasonable, moderate and sane voices.

I've said this a million times in the past, it's a damn game. Most people are on here not because they've been forced (well, in some cases maybe not.) but because they want to have fun and participate in a game that's a good idea, interesting and entertaining. Atlasia isn't meant to cause harm, stress or any sh**t to anybody, but it will end up doing so if people don't realize that this thing is a goddamn game. A goddamn game.

Not everybody has to be moderate.  That's no fun.  I'm certainly no moderate.  I'm a green liberal bordering on radical in many of my ideas.

The key is being reasonable, sane, and respectful.  And HONEST for criminy sakes.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 06:40:24 PM »

You're about as funny as a hemorrhoid dunked in vinegar.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 06:48:05 PM »

that was quite a post from Sewer that just got deleted.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 06:55:35 PM »

Braveheart was just drawn and quartered Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »

I'd say the predominant mood at the time of the reception of the message within the LNF was "Huh".
*hughughug* SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies