Rumours! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:12:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53176 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: October 18, 2009, 11:32:14 AM »

Let the bitchfest commence and let the blood spill!
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 04:09:26 PM »

Hmm, not as bloody as I expected at the outset.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 04:48:21 PM »

This game isn't worth all this sweat and blood. Time to rethink my involvement in "Atlasia" once again. Perhaps it has gotten too intense.

I would like to echo this statement.

Such wheelings and dealings, stupid partisan schemes and shenanigans and so forth could potentially endanger Atlasia and compromise the participation of many reasonable, moderate and sane voices.

I've said this a million times in the past, it's a damn game. Most people are on here not because they've been forced (well, in some cases maybe not.) but because they want to have fun and participate in a game that's a good idea, interesting and entertaining. Atlasia isn't meant to cause harm, stress or any sh**t to anybody, but it will end up doing so if people don't realize that this thing is a goddamn game. A goddamn game.

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 05:24:30 PM »

You had an option, sir. You could have said, 'I am not going to do it. This is wrong for Atlasia, and I am not going to ask Atlasians to pay the price.' You had an option, sir — to say 'no' — and you chose to say 'yes' to the old attitudes and the old stories of the RPP. That sir, if I may say respectfully, that is not good enough for Atlasians.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 05:30:15 PM »

You had an option, sir. You could have said, 'I am not going to do it. This is wrong for Atlasia, and I am not going to ask Atlasians to pay the price.' You had an option, sir — to say 'no' — and you chose to say 'yes' to the old attitudes and the old stories of the RPP. That sir, if I may say respectfully, that is not good enough for Atlasians.

Nope. You're wrong like always. This is only a little brick in the wall compared to what is coming. But best not reveal too much.

Don't comment if you don't get the reference.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 06:58:54 PM »

As has been said before, this has the potential to destroy Atlasia. Good job to all involved.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies