Atlas Forum Primaries 2: Thread now closed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:27:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlas Forum Primaries 2: Thread now closed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Forum Primaries 2: Thread now closed  (Read 18688 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: October 22, 2009, 08:07:43 PM »

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 09:23:26 PM »

So, kind of like Atlasia without the government part?  Tongue

Anyways, I'm in.

By the way, Joe, I had dinner at Ben's Chili Bowl tonight (I don't remember them having quite so much Obama stuff around...they really milk that gimmick for all it's worth) and did a scouting run to see if I could find the Gibson, and I did.  I'll organize an expedition up there with some friends sometime, it looks perfect.  (Sure, it's a bit pricey, but I'm usually a one-drink kind of guy at places like that, so it's no problem)

I love Ben's Chili Bowl. Although it was late when I went there and I had a harm time ordering. They also screwed up my order of fries and gave me chips instead.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 10:27:37 PM »

Jim Jessop seems handsome enough. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 12:59:41 AM »

Jim Jessop (R-MD)

James Jessop, or more lovingly known as Jim, is the former two-term Governor and current Senator hailing from the great state of Maryland. Mr. Jessop combines good looks, quick wit, and soft hands to his political career, becoming the first Republican to be reelected with 60% of the vote in Maryland in a long time. Mr. Jessop has been in the crosshairs of the Republican base for years. He is a member of both the Main Street Republican Partnership and It's My Party Too coalitions, has sided with the Democrats on issues such as the stimulus, TARP, gun control, and is an outspoken advocate of abortion and gay rights. He believes that small government applies to both economics and social policy, and acts accordingly. He does, however, possess a hawkish streak and favors tough crime laws. Under his governorship, the crime rate in Maryland dropped to levels nearly half of what they were prior to his swearing in. With your help, Jessop hopes to be the most handsome candidate ever to make it through the Republican Primary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies