Atlas Forum Primaries 2: Thread now closed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:32:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlas Forum Primaries 2: Thread now closed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Forum Primaries 2: Thread now closed  (Read 18668 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: October 22, 2009, 08:54:38 PM »

So, kind of like Atlasia without the government part?  Tongue

Anyways, I'm in.

By the way, Joe, I had dinner at Ben's Chili Bowl tonight (I don't remember them having quite so much Obama stuff around...they really milk that gimmick for all it's worth) and did a scouting run to see if I could find the Gibson, and I did.  I'll organize an expedition up there with some friends sometime, it looks perfect.  (Sure, it's a bit pricey, but I'm usually a one-drink kind of guy at places like that, so it's no problem)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 10:33:06 PM »

Linda Lopez.  New Mexico's an awesome state and, more importantly, a swing state!
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 10:28:48 PM »
« Edited: October 25, 2009, 10:37:18 PM by Flowers of Progress »

My name is Linda Lopez and I approve this message

Generic Female Announcer Voice: Have you or your loved ones been forced to reject medical treatment due to the high premiums of health insurance?
Cut to crowd at Linda Lopez rally: Nunca Mas!
Announcer: Have you worried that education costs would prevent your family from achieving that basic American goal: that your children would have a better life than you?
Crowd: Nunca Mas!
Announcer: Should parents really have to fear deportation and removal from their children because they wanted an honest job in the land of opportunity?
Crowd: Nunca Mas!
Announcer Should children be sent halfway around the world to fight in wars of choice simply because their parents didn't have the resources to choose another path for them?
Crowd: NUNCA MAS!

Linda Lopez

Linda Lopez: In New Mexico I fought to make sure the American Dream is no daydream and that every boy and girl can wake up to find it a reality.  I'm Linda Lopez, and I approve this message because it's time to say Nunca Mas to politics as usual in Washington.

The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »

I'm starting to feel like I didn't say enough.  Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies