Endorse your primary candidates here! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:48:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Endorse your primary candidates here! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Endorse your primary candidates here!  (Read 36409 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: October 27, 2009, 11:57:11 AM »

I give 5 points to myself. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 09:36:30 PM »

Question:
Let's say, we were getting to the last primaries. What would happen if you had 4 campaign points left, then someone who had previously endorsed you with 5 points changed their endorsement and only gave you 1? Even if you had a lead, would you be eliminated? Or what?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 04:31:58 PM »

You can edit your post when the thread is locked?
I edited it when it was unlocked.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 04:22:10 PM »

Statement from the Office of Helen Hudson

Our campaign strongly disagrees with the disturbing statements made by Swedish Cheese towards our campaign. Of course our campaign is going to spend more many than other campaigns. We have more points to spend. Governor Helen Hudson went into the New Hampshire primary with 39 credits, and came out of it with 33. We do not see how that is reckless spending. We increased our delegate lead and increased momentum. Other candidates have lost just as much, and they didn't even win delegates. If anything, our campaign has spent our money wisely. It is silly to say Governor Hudson won't be able to control the government's money. The only reason Governor Hudson is spending so much now is because many people have confidence in her and support her for the Presidency.
And also, the lesson we learned is that citizens of New Hampshire and Iowa support Hudson. We are not focusing on Nevada because we feel like there are other states we need to be focusing on now. There are also 2 other candidates who has their main focus on the Nevada primary. It would be foolish to go all out on it, when we know our chances aren't great to begin with.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 10:47:34 PM »

Thank you, Senator Dalton. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »

Thank you, Senator Kessler. Smiley

Vepres:
Do the Four Corners border (i.e. do I get the neighboring state bonus for Utah?) and are you doing the Maine/Massachusetts border you did in Risk?

Yes to the first, and no to the second, and thank you for reminding me to clarify that.  Smiley

NiK is going to get ridiculous regional bonuses.
HappyWarrior's bonuses will be even more ridiculous.

It's true that they will have an advantage, though I don't think it'll be "ridiculous".  What's more, other candidates have different kinds of advantages, which potentially spill over to the general election campaign as well.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »

The honerable Governor of the great state of South Dakota, Steve Spencer, regrets to inform the press that he is suspending his candidacy for President. He has yet to indicate any preferences with regards to an endorsement, but he did speak highly of fellow Governors Clay Cooper and Helen Hudson.

Thank you-
NC Yankee
Chairmen of Spencer for President 2009.
That's too bad. You would have made a good President.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 06:14:00 PM »

Thank you, Ms. Pickering.
And thanks Xahar. If the Democratic race stays the same, it looks like you will be my opponent. This will be a historic election, for sure!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies