Who has the momentum? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:51:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who has the momentum? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which campaign has momentum right now?
Bush
Kerry
Neither
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Who has the momentum?  (Read 10319 times)
Shira

« on: October 17, 2004, 04:55:29 PM »
« edited: October 17, 2004, 05:02:20 PM by Shira »

Most new figures today are worse (from Kerry's perspective) than those of two or three days back. The only good number today came from Zogby, where the rolling three days difference dropped from Bush +4 to Bush +2, which means, in my estimate that the daily was probably around Kerry +2.
Shira

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 05:08:25 PM »

Most new results today are worse (from Kerry's perspective) than those of two or three days back. The only good number today came from Zogby, where the rolling three days difference dropped from Bush +4 to Bush +2, which means, in my estimate that the daily was probably around Kerry +2.

State polls are looking up for Kerry... Ohio and Wisconsin have tightened up, and one poll in Florida shows Kerry ahead, though its a disputed poll.

As it has been in this campaign until now, a shift in the nationwide number is reflected few days later in the states numbers. In the last days there was a small but clear and consistent shift to Bush.
Shira

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 05:28:09 PM »

Most new results today are worse (from Kerry's perspective) than those of two or three days back. The only good number today came from Zogby, where the rolling three days difference dropped from Bush +4 to Bush +2, which means, in my estimate that the daily was probably around Kerry +2.

State polls are looking up for Kerry... Ohio and Wisconsin have tightened up, and one poll in Florida shows Kerry ahead, though its a disputed poll.

As it has been in this campaign until now, a shift in the nationwide number is reflected few days later in the states numbers. In the last days there was a small but clear and consistent shift to Bush.

I and you know that the Cons would like to gradually get rid of SC. My feeling is that most of the people are going in the dark on this issue and are badly misinformed.

PS: FDR - the initiator of SC is the Democratic president whom the Cons hate the most.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies