Florida already having voting problems (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:03:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Florida already having voting problems (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Florida already having voting problems  (Read 6202 times)
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« on: October 18, 2004, 09:20:31 PM »

That Dems are alledging this already may be the best single bit of evidence aside from internal polling to suggest that Bush is up in the state.

Didn't Dems push for new means of voting? They got it, it's still not right. Oh well. It's just odd to me that this happens in the Democratic counties again. I think they want a built-in excuse.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 09:24:52 PM »

That Dems are alledging this already may be the best single bit of evidence aside from internal polling to suggest that Bush is up in the state.

Didn't Dems push for new means of voting? They got it, it's still not right. Oh well. It's just odd to me that this happens in the Democratic counties again. I think they want a built-in excuse.

So if someone complains about election problems in DC that means that Bush is up in DC? Nice try.

You guys stole the 2000 election, I imagine you'll try to steal this one too.

Aw, Fern, even you should be able to see the difference between FL and DC.

Republicans stole FL in 2000? LOL, not as badly as the Dems WANT to steal it in 2004!
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 10:56:09 AM »

So if someone complains about election problems in DC that means that Bush is up in DC? Nice try.

You guys stole the 2000 election, I imagine you'll try to steal this one too.

Aw, Fern, even you should be able to see the difference between FL and DC.

Republicans stole FL in 2000? LOL, not as badly as the Dems WANT to steal it in 2004!

Where do I even begin?
The scrub list that Jeb Bush wanted to use this year, had the following problem:

47,763 people on the list, 22.084 (46.24%) were black and 61 (0.13%) were Hispanic, when the general population is 14.8% black and 17.6% Hispanic.

Funny, his wife and daughter committed felonies (although they're not on their record), and weren't on the list (they're hispanic).

http://www.dkosopedia.com/index.php/Florida_Fraud

Bush won FL with the support of Saudi and Cuban terrorists (for example Orlando Bosch).

Is voter fraud okay if it results in a Democrat winning, just curious?

I would add to that counting votes until we get one that shows a Democrat winning.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies