Regional Self-Determination Amendment [At Final Vote] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:06:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Self-Determination Amendment [At Final Vote] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Self-Determination Amendment [At Final Vote]  (Read 18073 times)
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 01, 2009, 11:11:38 PM »

A Senate "Partnership"? While I'm interested in the idea, this idea seems like a more moderate proposal in the discussions of abolishing Regional Senate Seats.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 11:13:29 PM »

A Senate "Partnership"? While I'm interested in the idea, this proposal seems like a more moderate proposal in the discussions of abolishing Regional Senate Seats.

It's voluntary.

I read. It just seems like that is a possibility if that is passed.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 11:15:19 PM »

A Senate "Partnership"? While I'm interested in the idea, this proposal seems like a more moderate proposal in the discussions of abolishing Regional Senate Seats.

It allows regions to make the decision to join their elections or not. There is no abolishing of any seats or attempt by the federal government to make them at-large.

This proposal follows a key regionalist line: It lets the regions decide.

Yes, I see that it lets the regions decide. It is an interesting concept, but It seems like a far-off possibility is the voluntary abolition of Regional Senate seats. I'm just curious about the idea. I'm interested in how this proceeds.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 11:16:54 PM »

It's voluntary.

I read. It just seems like that is a possibility if that is passed.

That just sounds conspiratorial to me. That has nothing to do with this proposal.

Let's just stick to this topic this time.

A possible prognosis isn't relevant to the proposal? It was merely a question. I'm not saying that is your aim, I'm just analyzing a possible result.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies