Democrat propaganda is working (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:00:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Democrat propaganda is working (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrat propaganda is working  (Read 7319 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 20, 2004, 07:15:48 AM »

Lets see how this works. You're in the army, serving the people of your nation. Those people elect Kerry. You leave the army.

Que?

Happened after GHWB lost his re-election bid.  A stop loss had to be put in place since so many people that were close to retiring wanted out early just so Clinton's name wouldn't appear on their discharge paperwork.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 08:33:13 AM »

hehehe . . . possibly.

It just saddens me that the new generation voters haven't learned from our past, and bothered to do the research into the issues in this election, like the draft.  It was the Democrats who drafted the new draft resolution and brought it up for a vote, and then voted against it, and then accused the President of trying to reinstate the draft.  I think just hearing Kerry mention that word would push people away from him since it is such an obvious ploy.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 11:49:33 AM »

I have heard that many in the military will refuse to have Kerry as their commander in chief.

You're full of sh**t and you know it.

Did electing Clinton result in an exodus from the military?

All you have to do is scroll up to see my post regarding this.  In fact, yes, there was an exodus of the military requiring selected stop losses to be put in place in key positions.

Happened after GHWB lost his re-election bid.  A stop loss had to be put in place since so many people that were close to retiring wanted out early just so Clinton's name wouldn't appear on their discharge paperwork.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies