Democrat propaganda is working (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:37:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Democrat propaganda is working (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrat propaganda is working  (Read 7329 times)
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« on: October 23, 2004, 11:50:04 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yes, I went to the U of M for a short time.  Everybody I knew who went there dropped out.  The teachers have a my-way-or-the-highway mentality about teaching and yes, every one is a leftist.  Especially those that teach politics, but even Wellstone was far too left for some students which gave me some hope.  Still, it was a horrible college and I was glad to leave.

A few of my friends ended up going to MSU-Mankato, which is not as left but through my talks with them over the years, the ones that vote vote Libertarian.  MSU-Mankato is the cheapest college in the state, heavily subsidized, but still when government tightened the belt on the fatcats in the MnSCU system and the University of Minnesota; that did not prevent those colleges passing the buck onto the student.   Then the fatcats could keep their coushy, worthless positions, and students would get screwed. 

Everything I have experienced with these colleges has just made me more libertarian.  Private institutions are the only safeguard because it puts the choices back in the hands of students and parents.   Think, when a college or school pays it's worthless board members too much and the cost is passed onto the student, you can choose one that doesn't do that.  Sure you can choose a different college now but you sacrifice quality.  Competition encourages more efficency, which gives you better quality for less.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies