Gary Johnson PAC is up and running
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:43:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Gary Johnson PAC is up and running
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Gary Johnson PAC is up and running  (Read 6527 times)
Farage
Elvis Republican
Cape Verde

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2009, 01:52:30 PM »

guys please say me why Ron Paul raised 50 million $ and received few votes.
He raised at least 4 times mor money than Huckabee but Huckabee was received 5 times more votes.
That's why you should know that money don't make you win everything.

With all due respect to the Ron Paul supporters on here, he has a point.
Uh, because Huckabee has an automatic base built-in for him among uneducated/evangelicals/Appalachians?
at least he has a base and don't need to held fundraisings with millionaires in order to be competitive.
Ha has a natural appeal and that's called charisma
Natural appeal? The Huckster is a shameless populist.
and Gary Johnson is a debauched multimillionaire who will lose in a landslide versus Obama (who will be likely to have my support)

Why would you support Obama over Gary Johnson? i supported huckabee in 2008, but would gladly support Johnson in 2012 (who's more close to me ideologically.) I'm 18 years old and currently the only source of income for a family of 3, so don't say Johnson's supporters are all wealthy.
Well I'll be neutral if the election was today but libertarians all supported Obama against McCain.
Johnson didn't support McCain. And well if Obama will do a good job why wouldn't I support him?
Farage
Elvis Republican
Cape Verde

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2009, 01:57:08 PM »

Folks I know I'm a little bit controversial.
But I'm angry because of what the libertarians did in 2008 (boycott McCain or even support Obama). I also notice that despite all your critics Huckabee is Democrats biggest fear. And that simply because of his charm, his populism and because he's an excellent orator. I don't know Gary Johnson enough and sometimes I was arsh on him and I apologize for this, but I think honestly that he's OUR Kucinich Smiley
Farage
Elvis Republican
Cape Verde

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2009, 02:01:45 PM »
« Edited: December 13, 2009, 02:13:58 PM by Huckabee-Pence or Palin-Pence 2012 »

http://ouramericainitiative.com/

There's a link there where you can buy a signed copy of his new book for $100.  No link to a place where you can be a (presumably much cheaper) non-signed copy.  Uh....wouldn't he get more people to read it if he linked to a non-signed copy that doesn't cost so much $?

That's a scandal! 100$ during an economic crisis ...
Who will have the money for that? Millionaires? Yuppies?

Even if it was for Cristiano Ronaldo I wouldn't spend 100 $ ^^
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »

guys please say me why Ron Paul raised 50 million $ and received few votes.
He raised at least 4 times mor money than Huckabee but Huckabee was received 5 times more votes.
That's why you should know that money don't make you win everything.

With all due respect to the Ron Paul supporters on here, he has a point.
Uh, because Huckabee has an automatic base built-in for him among uneducated/evangelicals/Appalachians?
at least he has a base and don't need to held fundraisings with millionaires in order to be competitive.
Ha has a natural appeal and that's called charisma
Natural appeal? The Huckster is a shameless populist.
and Gary Johnson is a debauched multimillionaire who will lose in a landslide versus Obama (who will be likely to have my support)

Why would you support Obama over Gary Johnson? i supported huckabee in 2008, but would gladly support Johnson in 2012 (who's more close to me ideologically.) I'm 18 years old and currently the only source of income for a family of 3, so don't say Johnson's supporters are all wealthy.
Well I'll be neutral if the election was today but libertarians all supported Obama against McCain.
Johnson didn't support McCain. And well if Obama will do a good job why wouldn't I support him?

"Libertarians all supported Obama against McCain"? That's the first I've heard of this.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »

Could have sworn he worked hard and started a small business that allowed him to become a multimillionaire, when did being rewarded for your hard work become a negative?
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2009, 03:03:05 PM »

Folks I know I'm a little bit controversial.
But I'm angry because of what the libertarians did in 2008 (boycott McCain or even support Obama). I also notice that despite all your critics Huckabee is Democrats biggest fear. And that simply because of his charm, his populism and because he's an excellent orator. I don't know Gary Johnson enough and sometimes I was arsh on him and I apologize for this, but I think honestly that he's OUR Kucinich Smiley

Kucinich is pretty pathetic. Johnson just has a different viewpoint from the generic Republocrat.

I voted for McCain.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2009, 05:36:44 PM »

I supported McCain (though not Palin).
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »

it costs 100$ because his fanbase can afford it
libertarians are all upper middle class and rich people who don't understand the hardworking ...

Bullshit!
That would be like me saying that all Huckabee supporters are total moralfags who don't understand the concept of civil liberties one bit.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »

it costs 100$ because his fanbase can afford it
libertarians are all upper middle class and rich people who don't understand the hardworking ...

Bullshit!
That would be like me saying that all Huckabee supporters are total moralfags who don't understand the concept of civil liberties one bit.

...but...
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 07:17:19 AM »

An actual MSM article that mentions Gary Johnson's name:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1209/30714.html
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length